Anyone Listen to Michael Savage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tilly1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is disgusting. He only knows how to talk hate. I would feel dirty and sinful just listening to him.
I also cannot standt Rush. Especially since he feels it’s ok to call a woman a slut simply because he doesn’t agree with her life choices. I may not have agreed with her either, but it is never never ok to call a woman a name like that. That is just plunging women back to the days where we didn’t have any respect.
Yeah those evil, hate-filled right-wing pundits…the Left never does that…:rolleyes:

Except from the few snippits of the evilness of Rush and Savage that you will have to retrieve over the years, I can pull 10 minutes from just the year 2010…however I can’t post it because of some of the vulgar and frequent use of violent, racist, and off-colored language.
 
You do know that he’s profoundly, deeply anti-Catholic, right?

He’s said the church is rotten from bottom to top, filled with greedy pigs who support illegal immigration so the priests would have new boys to rape.

I’m generally consevative, but hate to be associated with his level of rage and invective.
He does that with everyone. He might take the side of the Catholics on another night when the topic is something else.

Over the past fifty years the church has destroyed its own reputation by acting despicablely? Is it really unexpected that people in the media would hate the catholic church as a result?
 
Yeah those evil, hate-filled right-wing pundits…the Left never does that…:rolleyes:

Except from the few snippits of the evilness of Rush and Savage that you will have to retrieve over the years, I can pull 10 minutes from just the year 2010…however I can’t post it because of some of the vulgar and frequent use of violent, racist, and off-colored language.
I don’t listen to any of those political jockeys, be they right wing or left wing. But I am a democrat for the most part. Have been ever since all the republicans decided to take stupid pills and wage a war on women.
 
I don’t listen to any of those political jockeys, be they right wing or left wing. But I am a democrat for the most part. Have been ever since all the republicans decided to take stupid pills and wage a war on women.
Wow the level of hypocrisy and contradiction in this post is just astounding. :doh2:
 
I don’t listen to any of those political jockeys, be they right wing or left wing.
I agree with you for the most part. I find most to be insulting to my intelligence and even (like Michael Savage) spiritually unsettling.
 
Wow the level of hypocrisy and contradiction in this post is just astounding. :doh2:
Wow, the level of rude in this statement in equally astounding. You don’t like my beliefs or what I say , well, that is not my problem. Don’t read it, simple as that. Whenever I see someone with politcal beliefs different from mine that posts something I don’t agree with I don’t stoop so low as to insult them.
 
Wow, the level of rude in this statement in equally astounding. You don’t like my beliefs or what I say , well, that is not my problem. Don’t read it, simple as that. Whenever I see someone with politcal beliefs different from mine that posts something I don’t agree with I don’t stoop so low as to insult them.
No, you just say that all Republicans take stupid pills and wage wars on women. :rolleyes:
 
I’m talking about actual politicians, not the regular people like you. When republicans start trying to redefine what rape is, that is a war on women.
 
I’m talking about actual politicians, not the regular people like you. When republicans start trying to redefine what rape is, that is a war on women.
And which politicians actually sought to redefine rape? :rolleyes:

You know what it doesn’t matter. Next time choose your words more wisely and seek not to denegrate those whom you have disagreements with.
 
Then google it, there are multiple sites talking about it!
I don’t share this with people much, because it’s a very raw spot with me. I was raped last year at a party. Someone slipped a roofie into my coke. Unfortunately I still don’t know who did it. I was a virgin at the time. When I came to and realized what had happened (not hard to firgure out, what with the vaginal pain and bruises on my arms), i contacted first the police. They were never able to find out who did it either. The next day I went to my OBGYN, and had a DNC. I don’t regret that choice one bit. So when I see some republicans saying that drugging a woman and having sex with them without their consent doesn’t count as rape, yeah, that makes me mad as hell.
 
Then google it, there are multiple sites talking about it!
I don’t share this with people much, because it’s a very raw spot with me. I was raped last year at a party. Someone slipped a roofie into my coke. Unfortunately I still don’t know who did it. I was a virgin at the time. When I came to and realized what had happened (not hard to firgure out, what with the vaginal pain and bruises on my arms), i contacted first the police. They were never able to find out who did it either. The next day I went to my OBGYN, and had a DNC. I don’t regret that choice one bit. So when I see some republicans saying that drugging a woman and having sex with them without their consent doesn’t count as rape, yeah, that makes me mad as hell.
Alright look, now that I know what a soft spot this is for you let me start off by saying this.

I am sorry for the tragic event that had befallen you, no one should ever have to go through what you went through and I hope that sick ---- gets their just deserts.

Now, as to the Republicans trying to redefine rape it is simply not true. Liberal Democrats accuse the GOP of doing this by way of H.R. 3 a bill that was co-sponsored by Illinois Democrat Dan Lipinski and received 16 Democrat votes. The bill passed the House by 251 votes. Do you really believe 251 people would vote for a bil if it sought to redefine rape?

The bill never proposed to redefine rape in any statute. The limitation of “forcible” applied only to federal funding of abortions, not to the definition of rape itself. The Democratic Senate never took up the bill anyway, but HR3 was basically the Hyde Amendment written into statute rather than as a budget rider. That would have allowed Congress to ensure that taxpayer funding didn’t go to abortion coverage under ObamaCare — which the Obama administration assured pro-life Representatives and voters wouldn’t happen as long as Obama’s weak executive order of the time remained in force.

So your fears of Republicans having it out for rape victims is a mere fantasy.
 
Wow, the level of rude in this statement in equally astounding. You don’t like my beliefs or what I say , well, that is not my problem. Don’t read it, simple as that. Whenever I see someone with politcal beliefs different from mine that posts something I don’t agree with I don’t stoop so low as to insult them.
You mean, like accusing them of taking “Stupid pills”, or waging a “war on women”?
I don’t listen to any of those political jockeys, be they right wing or left wing. But I am a democrat for the most part. Have been ever since all the republicans decided to take stupid pills and wage a war on women.
forums.catholic-questions.org/showpost.php?p=9583307&postcount=43

Nothing insulting about that! 👍
 
You mean, like accusing them of taking “Stupid pills”, or waging a “war on women”?

forums.catholic-questions.org/showpost.php?p=9583307&postcount=43

Nothing insulting about that! 👍
Being myself a victim of rape, I was disgusted when the republicans in their quest to stop contraception, tried to say that a woman has not been forcibly raped if she is drugged. I was drugged, I did not concent to some guy having sex with me, so that is in my opinion forcible rape. I was suicidal for months after it happened, and still to this day cannot be by myself in a room with a man I do not know.
 
Being myself a victim of rape, I was disgusted when the republicans in their quest to stop contraception, tried to say that a woman has not been forcibly raped if she is drugged. I was drugged, I did not concent to some guy having sex with me, so that is in my opinion forcible rape. I was suicidal for months after it happened, and still to this day cannot be by myself in a room with a man I do not know.
I’m sorry to hear of your pain. See austen’s very pertinent explanation. HR3 was the Hyde Amendment written into statute rather than as a budget rider, not to demean a rape from a drugging, and it’s hyperbolic to claim such. (your blog links to a moveon.org petition, so the disinformation doesn’t surprise me).

Don’t take a blog’s word for it, here is the actual bill.
H.R. 3: No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr3/text

If you can find any distinctions between forcible and coerced rape in the bill, I would like to know where you find it.

The only limitation I see is this:
Sec. 308. Treatment of abortions related to rape, incest, or preserving the life of the mother
‘The limitations established in sections 301, 302, and 303 shall not apply to an abortion–
‘(1) if the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest; or
‘(2) in the case where a woman suffers from a physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness that would, as certified by a physician, place the woman in danger of death unless an abortion is performed, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.
 
I haven’t listen to Michael Savage since Jerry Ford’s death. Savage went on and on about how much attention was spent on Ford’s fimeral. I think it was just Michael’s meism comeing out more then usual. One little peice of information; Michael’s legal last name is Wenier.:p:D
 
I haven’t listen to Michael Savage since Jerry Ford’s death. Savage went on and on about how much attention was spent on Ford’s fimeral. I think it was just Michael’s meism comeing out more then usual. One little peice of information; Michael’s legal last name is Wenier.:p:D
Hence why Mark “The Great One” Levin calls him “Weiner Nation”

(Thank Me!)
:p:D:p
 
The Huffington Post is not a news site. It’s a left leaning commentary blog. The article itself quotes Mother Jones, which is a pretty far left magazine.
40.png
child_of_God85:
I believe that victims of rape and incest should have access to abortions without be audited. When I was raped I had a DNC. Most catholics frown apon that, I know, but this didn’t happen to them, it happened to me. I wasn’t going to risk pregnancy by that monster.
And I believe that my federal tax dollars shouldn’t be used for those activities, which has been public policy for decades, but what does this have to do with this legislation?

You’ve stated this legislation “stop(s) contraception”, that it is “saying that drugging a woman and having sex with them without their consent doesn’t count as rape”, that it “redefine what rape is”.

I’ve provided a direct link to the legislation. Can you please point out in which sections this happens? Please be specific.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top