Anyone See Bill Moyers Latest Bull?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilyofthevalley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lilyofthevalley

Guest
I know, I spelled the idiots last name wrong, but I am sure you know who I am posting about. He said something pretty rude about our U.S soldiers and why the army is not recruiting anymore people.
 
I am familiar with Bill Moyers. What did he say now? Do you have a link?
 
WASHINGTON (May 24) - A congressman says comedian Bill Maher’s comment that the U.S. military has already recruited all the “low-lying fruit” is possibly treasonous and at least grounds to cancel the show.

“More people joined the Michael Jackson fan club,” Maher said. “We’ve done picked all the low-lying Lynndie England fruit, and now we need warm bodies.”
aolsvc.news.aol.com/celeb/article.adp?id=20050523191209990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=784142&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312
 
Same attitude the man who made Moyers a millionaire, LBJ, had toward the military.
 
Are we talking about Bill Moyers:whacky: or Bill Maher:whacky: ?
 
Maher can definitely be annoying pain in the #!@, but he seems to go out of his way to irritate just about everyone that he can. Moyers, on the other hand, is a thoughtful man, and is actually a throwback… that is a real investigative journalist who doesn’t waste time on Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton fluff pieces. BTW, I loved his recent speech at that press gathering (can’t remember the name of it now). David Broncaccio (SP?) is good, but I don’t ever think he’ll be able to replace Moyers on “NOW” (still the best news magazine show on television though).

Peace!
 
40.png
CanonAlberic:
Maher can definitely be annoying pain in the #!@, but he seems to go out of his way to irritate just about everyone that he can. Moyers, on the other hand, is a thoughtful man, and is actually a throwback… that is a real investigative journalist who doesn’t waste time on Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton fluff pieces.
Maher thinks anyone who believes in God is stupid and evil. Moyers only believes traditional Christians are evil and stupid.

btw…Moyers isn’t an “investigative journalist”. He is a party hack. That is why LBJ hired him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top