Are You a Convert or a Revert?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrueLight
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrueLight

Guest
I admit I could be dead wrong on this, but I feel like almost everyone on CAF is an ex-Protestant. So I thought I’d create this little poll for fun.

Are you a convert from any religion?

If you are a convert, which religion did you convert from? Ex-atheists and agnostics are welcome to respond as well.

If you are a revert, were you a cradle Catholic (baptised Catholic as a baby)? Which religion or lack thereof, did you revert from? 😃

Looking forward to seeing the responses!
 
I’m a cradle Catholic. You might want to add that to your poll. 🙂
 
You forgot the third option: Those who have been good catholics since birth!
 
You forgot the third option: Those who have been good catholics since birth!
Yikes. How did I miss that???

Okay stop. Mods, can you please delete this poll?

Guys, please don’t add anything else to this thread… Thanks.

NO MORE RESPONSES PLEASE

Please see new poll here:
 
I admit I could be dead wrong on this, but I feel like almost everyone on CAF is an ex-Protestant. So I thought I’d create this little poll for fun.

Are you a convert from any religion?

If you are a convert, which religion did you convert from? Ex-atheists and agnostics are welcome to respond as well.

If you are a revert, were you a cradle Catholic (baptised Catholic as a baby)? Which religion or lack thereof, did you revert from? 😃

Looking forward to seeing the responses!

Edited: Okay if I left out any options, please just comment on it.

It’s funny, I meant to put a third option and totally forgot, LOL.
 
I know you said no more responses, but I enjoyed this because sometimes it’s good to see that I’m not the only one who sometimes misses the obvious. I feel so less alone when these things happen!

Thanks for making me grin!
 
Was in the neighborhood and fixed it fro you. 🙂
LOL, well thanks. Except that it still only had two options and I just created a new one! Sorry for the mess!

Okay now I see it. Please delete whichever one is best. 😃

Sorry!

We are both super fast!
 
I am a revert.

When I was a Protestant I noticed something. Many ex-Catholics returned to the Catholic church. But to this day I have never know a Protestant who returned to his origional church. Many of them do a lot of church hopping but never go back.
 
Revert. Catholic then nothing then Catholic and now Catholic Benedictine Oblate. Never been a Protestant though my father was Anglican and my wife is Anglican.
 
I was baptized Catholic and raised Lutheran. After witnessing the lack of the Holy Spirit in the affairs of the ELCA, I decided to return to the Church.
 
I voted convert was baptized in the Lutheran church but decided to go with Orthodoxy or Eastern Catholic.
 
I’m a revert. God has been calling me Home and i’m so thankful and grateful for it. I’m looking forward to going to Mass tonight for All-Saints Day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top