T
thistle
Guest
I was a Methodist when I married my cradle Catholic wife.
My wife prayed daily (through The Rosary) for 10 years for God to open my eyes to conversion and one Saturday morning I suddenly sat bolt upright in bed and somehow knew the Catholic Church was the true Church. Immediately after breakfast I jumped into the car and drove to the Catholic Cathedral to find out what to do and was directed to Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Church where the priest I spoke to was about to start the first ever RCIA class there a few days later and although he said the class was full he made room for me. The following Easter I became a Catholic. That was in 1992.
This all happened in Singapore where I was working.
My wife prayed daily (through The Rosary) for 10 years for God to open my eyes to conversion and one Saturday morning I suddenly sat bolt upright in bed and somehow knew the Catholic Church was the true Church. Immediately after breakfast I jumped into the car and drove to the Catholic Cathedral to find out what to do and was directed to Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Church where the priest I spoke to was about to start the first ever RCIA class there a few days later and although he said the class was full he made room for me. The following Easter I became a Catholic. That was in 1992.
This all happened in Singapore where I was working.