C
Charlotte408
Guest
I’m a Re-con-vert LOL
there needs to be another option.
I was baptized in the CC, but was never raised in the church and never had been to mass…so I didn’t REvert because I never knew catholicism in the first place…
It was more of a conversion, say from paganism, because I had to come to the understanding of the teachings and then, yes, I was sold… ((bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ HOORAH))
OR - you could say that my baptismal graces REALLY worked!!


there needs to be another option.
I was baptized in the CC, but was never raised in the church and never had been to mass…so I didn’t REvert because I never knew catholicism in the first place…
It was more of a conversion, say from paganism, because I had to come to the understanding of the teachings and then, yes, I was sold… ((bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ HOORAH))
OR - you could say that my baptismal graces REALLY worked!!