Arrest made at Coulter speech

• Thread starter Thread starter David_Paul
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
wabrams:
I remember very well during the RNC that anybody booing or yelling thaty were trying to crash it were tackeld by security, shoved by Conservatives, etc.
Really? Anybody who booed got tackled?
40.png
wabrams:
I remember Laura Ingraham’s son, on camera shoving a dissenter. Before the dissenter could even register what happened, security tackeld him, then Ingraham’s son started kicking him while he was on the ground. Did they arrest Ingraham’s son?
So, what was that about taking a smidgen of fact and running wild with it?
I’m republican and usually vote a straight Republican ticket,
Why do you keep identifying yourself as a member of the Republican party and voter of that party’s ticket? Me thinks thou dost protest too much. Weren’t you a Kerry supporter in the last election? Not that I care, really. I’m not a Republican! It just seems a little weird.
40.png
wabrams:
McCarthy turned into a stark raving lunatic, crazy with power. How anyone can hold him in such high esteem, is beyond me.
Well, apparently some don’t hold him in as much low esteem as you…Are you sure you’ve got all your smidgens straight about him? :o

Panis Angelicas:
Really? Anybody who booed got tackled?
From the broadcast I saw, yes. Sorry, I didn’t watch every minute og it.
Panis Angelicas:
So, what was that about taking a smidgen of fact and running wild with it?
Now you’re just taking things out of context. Ingraham and Schlessinger: both laura’s, both conservatives. I got the names mixed up, oops. Hey, I’m only human and we’re only talking about one incident, not a book full.
Panis Angelicas:
Why do you keep identifying yourself as a member of the Republican party and voter of that party’s ticket? Me thinks thou dost protest too much. Weren’t you a Kerry supporter in the last election? Not that I care, really. I’m not a Republican! It just seems a little weird.
I mention it from time to time mainly b/c several posters on this board quickly label you a Liberal if oyu don’t agree with them. It’s called CYA. No, I was not a Kerry supporter, but I got labeld one b/c I didn’t agree with the Iraq war or the Patriotic Act. Protest too much? Nah. But if that’s your opinion, you are entitled to it. We’ve all got them.
Panis Angelicas:
Well, apparently some don’t hold him in as much low esteem as you…Are you sure you’ve got all your smidgens straight about him? :o
McCarthy should have been taken out back and shot. I’ve got my facts straight. Protecting those with dirt on you or who can help further your career is smart, not doing good for the nation like he claimed.

So let me ask you a question: did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid or is this how you’ve always thought and reasoned this way?

40.png
wabrams:
All those links are bad.
What???!!! You gotta be kiddin’ me! :eek: I was just at each of those sites.
Hmmm…
Well, you can do a Google search using the key words pro-life bubble zone…
That’s how I found those few…
Believe me, Bubble zones for pro-lifers have around for over a decade. They’re nothing new.
I think they may have started with the advent of Operation Rescue, where pro-life activists staged virtual “sit ins” at abortion mills, forcing the cancellation of many abortion appointments.
But one did not have to be a sit-in protester to be bannished to the bubble zone.
All you had to do was be pro-life…whether a sidewalk counsellor with some pro-life literature in your hands, a prayer warrior praying the rosary, or a demonstrator with a poster.
If you’re pro-life, you do not have free speech rights within a certain footage of many abortion mills.

40.png
wabrams:
From the broadcast I saw, yes. Sorry, I didn’t watch every minute og it.
Yet you commented as though you had seen every single heckler, booer, or crasher get tackled to the ground…That’s kinda exaggeratng, in my book…
Now you’re just taking things out of context. Ingraham and Schlessinger: both laura’s, both conservatives. I got the names mixed up, oops.
Hey, you were the one accusing some conservative of taking a smidgen of facts and running wild with it. I was only observing that you seemed to be doing the same thing…
I mention it from time to time mainly b/c several posters on this board quickly label you a Liberal if oyu don’t agree with them. It’s called CYA. No, I was not a Kerry supporter, but I got labeld one b/c I didn’t agree with the Iraq war or the Patriotic Act)
You’ve mentioned it a good many times on this thread alone, but hey, it’s your party. Cry if you want to. Right? 😉
Protest too much? Nah. But if that’s your opinion, you are entitled to it. We’ve all got them.
Well thank you, but if I am entitled to my free speech and my opinion, why do you follow with:
So let me ask you a question: did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid or is this how you’ve always thought and reasoned this way?
Well, I do use reason. Maybe you should try it sometime, instead of weilding unfounded accusations while pointing fingers at everyone else. It makes you appear…I dunno…kinda extreme?
What thoughts and reasonings of mine do you find particularly disturbing? I don’t believe I’ve really offered any opinions (yet) on this thread, just commented on yours.

Panis Angelicas:
What???!!! You gotta be kiddin’ me! :eek: I was just at each of those sites.
Hmmm…
Well, you can do a Google search using the key words pro-life bubble zone…
That’s how I found those few…
Believe me, Bubble zones for pro-lifers have around for over a decade. They’re nothing new.
I think they may have started with the advent of Operation Rescue, where pro-life activists staged virtual “sit ins” at abortion mills, forcing the cancellation of many abortion appointments.
But one did not have to be a sit-in protester to be bannished to the bubble zone.
All you had to do was be pro-life…whether a sidewalk counsellor with some pro-life literature in your hands, a prayer warrior praying the rosary, or a demonstrator with a poster.
If you’re pro-life, you do not have free speech rights within a certain footage of many abortion mills.
I’ll definately check it out. Thank you.

I realize that I’ve hijacked this thread. Bottom line: that obnoxious disruption with profanity and obscene gestures warranted arrest.
I’m curious to know what you think his childhood diet may have been! 😃

Panis Angelicas:
Hey, you were the one accusing some conservative of taking a smidgen of facts and running wild with it. I was only observing that you seemed to be doing the same thing… .
We were talking about her books, not one comment she made.
Panis Angelicas:
You’ve mentioned it a good many times on this thread alone, but hey, it’s your party. Cry if you want to. Right? 😉
Whatever you say scooter.
Panis Angelicas:
Well thank you, but if I am entitled to my free speech and my opinion, why do you follow with:
Maybe b/c you are blowing ONE statement out of context.
Panis Angelicas:
Well, I do use reason. Maybe you should try it sometime, instead of weilding unfounded accusations while pointing fingers at everyone else. It makes you appear…I dunno…kinda extreme?
I do use reasoning. I made a statement, got a name mixed up, and you run wild with it. Kinda reminds me of Michael Moore.
Panis Angelicas:
What thoughts and reasonings of mine do you find particularly disturbing?
See the last 2 comments.
Panis Angelicas:
I don’t believe I’ve really offered any opinions (yet) on this thread, just commented on yours.
Well, though I might regret this, offer up your opinion. It’s still a free country

Panis Angelicas:
I realize that I’ve hijacked this thread. Bottom line: that obnoxious disruption with profanity and obscene gestures warranted arrest.
I’m curious to know what you think his childhood diet may have been! 😃
Too many Cadbury Peeps and Kool-Aid. that stuff would have anyone bouncing off the walls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back