I think the intention matters cos that’s what is in people’s hearts.
Personally the cake doesn’t seem blasphemous to me but it does seem tasteless in that it is a lot over the top. But I wouldn’t condemn it or them, just politely decline and leave the party, it’s not me. My church is consecrated to the Sacred Heart and on the feast of the sacred heart we have a party after mass. I think in the past our cake has a little picture of the sacred heart on it, however, in view of the feast and our parish’s consecration I don’t find it offensive. Then again our cake is not life size nor is the heart life like. In my opinion, this is tasteful and respectful. But we humans are all different and if the intent is right then so be it. I am certainly rather conservative in my taste and there is no way the world should be just cos I am. In my opinion the comic is tasteless and not even funny, but then I have an odd sense of humour or some would say a missing one. It’s likely I am missing the intent here too as I dont get it, it sounds offensive. The cookies I don’t think are funny at all but not blasphemous unless their intent is to be funny or to poke fun at Christians or Jesus, so the intent would need to be known. It’s likely they are harmless and meant to teach children about the wounds of Jesus perhaps for Corpus Christi or some such. So I’d say intent is essential before committing to any response on any of these. I am inclined to think people mean well rather than that they don’t. I don’t think they qualify as art really…