baby names

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie_m
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
AW! that’s so cute! I finally have 4 different names picked out for our baby…since we don’t know what we are having, lol, I had to choose two different sets of names for a baby girl and a baby boy, why, because I couldn’t decide which one I liked best, and besides we hope in the future GOD will bless us with more children! 😃

I have chosen:
Christopher Logan,
Leo (Leonte) Maximus

They are different names kind of, not something you hear every day, I like them…So we will decide if we are having a boy our of these two…

If we are having a girl:

Hazel Jocelyn
Serafina Cara

Again something you don’t hear every day…But different and pretty… 😃

I also like, Catherine, Yrina, Estrella, Sahara…

for boys I like Diego…too, and I couldn’t name this baby that name because that’s one of my munchkins nick names, lol, I should have named him Diego, he acts like a Diego…lol

Or Vito it’s a different name…🤷

I am so used to my kids’ names you hear them everywhere i told fiance we were naming our baby or babies, lol, something you don’t hear every day… 😃

Good luck on naming your baby! GOD BLESS!
 
My girls are Molly and Maggie, so naturally my first vote is for those. Others I like:

Gemma
Cecilia
Katie
Ana/Anna
Bridget
Sophia
Serena
Dorothea - Thea for short
Helena

The oldies have always been my favorites!
 
Aurelia
Rosalie
Verity
Felicity
Aurora
Flora
Francesca
Anastasia
Anysia
Beatrix
Carmel
Cinnia
Celine
Marcella
Laura
Lucia
Josephine
Natalie/Natalia
Monica
Noemi
 
And if you really want to stretch it (;)), try looking at names found in “The Lord of the Rings.” Hey, it’s a very Catholic book! 🙂 And Arwen is a very pretty girl’s name. 😃 (If only I could get my wife to see it that way… :p)
My daughter’s middle name is Lorien. We haven’t told anyone where we got the name and of all my friends and relatives only two have asked if it came from LOTR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top