K
kage_ar
Guest
Then take her to lunch and say “Suzie, I love you and more than anything I want you to be happy in this life and forever happy with God in the next. When you get ready to validly marry in the Church, I will throw you a wedding shower, wear the ugliest dress you can pick out and dance at that reception til my feet bleed. Because I love you, I am not going to celebrate you living in sin or trying to have an invalid wedding.”Kage - Aside from some miracle, she will not be having it in a Church - she is Catholic, he is not. At first, they were planning a Church wedding and I was very excited for her. She has since changed her mind over the course of the 3 year engagement. They have no reasons to keep post-poning the wedding that are finanical or logistical (they already live together).