BBC---Texas targets 'sexy cheerleading'

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhiteDove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
WhiteDove:
Interesting article. Note, at the end of the article the moronic comment by a Democratic legislator. I can’t quite figure out what his point is with that gem. :rolleyes:

Texas targets ‘sexy cheerleading’
I think his point is that there are more important things than regulating cheerleader routinesl. Stem cell research is important, if it is the proper type of research.

Frankly, I can see some abuse in this law. I could see the police for the home team arresting the visitors cheerleaders just to try to again an advantage for the home team. Of course, the psychopaths on my HS football team would of probably used it to play extra nasty.:bigyikes:

PF
 
…to give an informed and unbiased opinion i will have to research the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders a little more throughly… just for fair and balanced debate don’t you know…:bigyikes:

…better go… peace:thumbsup:

 
I live in Texas. Yester day a State Senator spoke about Cheerleading on a radio talk show. He was from Houston.

He said the problem of the legeslation was that it is very difficult to write a Bill and to Define what is “out of bounds”. He thinks the Bill will die in committee.

The State cannot enforce what it cannot define…kind of like “:What is Pornography”.
 
Dear Wander,
What I found moronic about the Democrat’s statement was that :
  1. What does one have to do with the other? If he wants to fund medical research, maybe he ought to propose that sort of bill. This bill was designed to accomplish another purpose entirely.
  2. It’s disrespectful to those who value protecting their children from the increasing public display of sexually provacative behaviour, and infering that they also don’t care about sick people. :rolleyes:
P.S. I wish they’d get this forum working properly. These pages are loading slow as molasses
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top