M
Mirror_Mirror
Guest
Has anyone else read this book by Fr. Larry Richards? “Be a Man! Becoming the Man that God Created You to Be”
I LOVED this book! I love Fr. Larry’s style and that comes out in this book. I feel that this book is what every man should read. It is time for men to be men and take a stand for your wife, your family, for your faith! This book is so inspiring and I would love to hear stories from other men (or women) that have read it and what your thoughts are about it?
It is a great book that I HIGHLY recommend to anyone out there.
I LOVED this book! I love Fr. Larry’s style and that comes out in this book. I feel that this book is what every man should read. It is time for men to be men and take a stand for your wife, your family, for your faith! This book is so inspiring and I would love to hear stories from other men (or women) that have read it and what your thoughts are about it?
It is a great book that I HIGHLY recommend to anyone out there.