S
scott1228
Guest
I bought it too! We are going to watch it together on Sunday.
I watched tbe movie last evening. Over all I thought it was boring.
The best part was the last 3 minutes.
I think it was over rated in this forum and was disappointed with it.
Rent it, don’t waste your money buying it, is my advice.
Jim
Really boring, no murder, sex, foul language, espionage. Just a portrayal of a decent hardworking normal family that prays at mealtimes and a guy who did a noble thing.I watched tbe movie last evening. Over all I thought it was boring.
The best part was the last 3 minutes.
I think it was over rated in this forum and was disappointed with it.
Rent it, don’t waste your money buying it, is my advice.
Jim
Sorry my opinion upsets you all.
From an artistic perspective, the story was bland. The relationships, although there was an attempt to get deeper into them, merely scratched the surface.
The acting was good, but nothing exceptional.
Again, this is my opinion, I can respect others who see it differently.
Jim
walmart is less expensive so is amazon.comMy local Catholic bookstore is selling it for $28.99. I wish they could offer things a bit more cheaply.
did you buy the book also? It goes a bit more into it than the movie was able to…