Bernadette - U.S. premier of movie in Santa Clara, CA

  • Thread starter Thread starter harveyc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harveyc

Guest
I’m somewhat confused about this movie. Based on the information at the St. Ignatius web site, it seems that this movie was produced in 1987 (see fourth paragraph here.) I’m confused why this movie is just now, apparently, being released here in the U.S. I bought tickets to attend this premier with my family and I hope it is close to the quality of the 1940s Song of Bernadette. I’d appreciate an clarification, though I’m sure my confusion will be cleared up when I am at the gala premier and listen to Father Fessio speak.

If any other forum members plan on going, please let me know and I’d like to meet some of you in person!
 
I don’t like the way the pop-up dialog boxes handle my pastes of URLs…that’s my excuse for the above links not working, anyways…

Here they are again. Link 1 and Link 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top