M
MariaPortland
Guest
This has come up several times in my conversations with various people:
They argue that we cannot take the Bible very seriously because it’s been translated so many times over the years that we no longer can be sure of it’s accuracy. They argue that’s it’s just an interesting bit of history but probably not the “word of God” because it’s been translated too many times and we no longer know if it really IS the message that God intended.
I know in my heart this isn’t true, but I can’t find the words to explain myself.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!
They argue that we cannot take the Bible very seriously because it’s been translated so many times over the years that we no longer can be sure of it’s accuracy. They argue that’s it’s just an interesting bit of history but probably not the “word of God” because it’s been translated too many times and we no longer know if it really IS the message that God intended.
I know in my heart this isn’t true, but I can’t find the words to explain myself.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!