L
laircy
Guest
Long story short, I’m pretty much crying my self to sleep at the moment and it would really help if someone knew any verses that could make me feel better.
Sorry for asking. thank you.
*Why are you cast down, O my soul,Long story short, I’m pretty much crying my self to sleep at the moment and it would really help if someone knew any verses that could make me feel better.Sorry for asking. thank you.
I recommend a book called Arise From Darkness by Father Benedict Groeschel.Long story short, I’m pretty much crying my self to sleep at the moment and it would really help if someone knew any verses that could make me feel better.Sorry for asking. thank you.
What type of sadness? That would help us find a better passage.Long story short, I’m pretty much crying my self to sleep at the moment and it would really help if someone knew any verses that could make me feel better.Sorry for asking. thank you.
What shall we eat?' or What shall we drink?’ or `What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek all these things; and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well.”