Biblical perspective of rewards

  • Thread starter Thread starter myfavoritmartin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what? 😦
Myfavoritmartin said that he would be offline until next month due to his finances. We just need to wait for him. I pray that the Lord God will help him in his financial situation. I ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Still hopeful that myfavoritmartin is interested in resolving his thread. . .
Hi,
I have been talking with him privately and he said he will be gone at the end of the month. I thought it would be next week but maybe it has already happened. Hie leaving had nothing to do with the forums though. He just no longer has internet access.😦 Maybe something will change ans he will be able to come back. Im going to miss him:(
 
Hi,
I have been talking with him privately and he said he will be gone at the end of the month. I thought it would be next week but maybe it has already happened. Hie leaving had nothing to do with the forums though. He just no longer has internet access.😦 Maybe something will change ans he will be able to come back. Im going to miss him:(
Indeed. . .he will be missed around these parts! God Bless Simon and his child and guide him on his journey, always towards our Lord!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top