Biden's Great Leap Forward: A split second in Wisconsin

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
#metoo!

I don’t see what is so fantasy-laden about wanting to use the current voter fraud mess, to prevent future voter fraud messes.

It is pretty clear that widespread institutionalized cheating was going to occur this election.

I have been posting many warning threads on this for many months here on CAF. Biden (some of his supporters) has cheated himself into this position.

This is the stuff banana Republic are made of.

We need to use this to our advantage.

Learning from our mistakes and all of that.

I say “go for it!”

Last edited:
If it were “pretty clear,” courts would find these lawsuits legit. Of course the counting should go on. That isn’t being disputed. By anyone, as far as I can tell.

If it were “pretty clear,” courts would find these lawsuits legit.
I have been warning of this for a long time.

It’s not only “pretty clear”, it was “pretty clear” months ago too that this was in the works.

Last edited:
Again, if it were “pretty clear,” why haven’t any lawsuits panned out?

If it was pretty clear months ago to you, you must have been privy to some of the cheating. Why didn’t you report the perps to the authorities?

cloistered . . .
Why didn’t you report the perps to the authorities?
Why are you attempting to make the thread about me?

I think you should get back to the thread topic and forget about what Cathoholic does away from the Forum.

Last edited:
FrankFletcher . . .
Again, if it were “pretty clear,” why haven’t any lawsuits panned out?
Go ahead and think that all is OK Frank. There is video evidence of Trump having votes taken away while Biden had votes added.

Go ahead and think all is OK because a lack of law suits panning out.

I have also been telling you for months, that these fraudulent activities will be almost impossible to prove using court of law standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back