Biden's White House Deputy Chief Of Staff Calls Republicans ******

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is toxic whoever is doing it, whether in the US or outside it. It doesn’t aid dialogue or understanding.
[/quote]

I have no problem when the people in a position of power attack each other or media outlets but that changed a long time ago and now the Democratic attack in on the everyday voters

The Republican voters are bitter clingers and bible thumpers. They are deplorables. They are racists.

Then Biden is going to unify and heal. His White House Chief of Staff calls Republicans ****** and Hilar Clinton says" so what". Every voter is supposed to look the other way.

When has the other side, the Republicans called the general/generic voter a name?

Last edited:
I have no problem when the people in a position of power attack each other or media outlets , don’t like it but that changed a long time ago and now the Democratic leaders go further and attack the everyday voters

The Republican voters are bitter clingers and bible thumpers. They are deplorables. They are racists.

Then Biden is going to unify and heal. His White House Chief of Staff calls Republicans ****** and then Hilary Clinton says" so what". Every voteris supposed to look the other way.

Last edited:
I’m going with bible thumping. Therefore I am also going with Love your enemies, forgive 70 times 70, giving up bitterness, rage, anger, and other forms of malice.

One day ago:
I have no problem when the people in a position of power attack each other or media outlets
3 hours ago:
I have no problem when the people in a position of power attack each other or media outlets ,
Are you actually trying to have a conversation? Or are you running through a script?

3 hours ago:
48.png
gam197:
I have no problem when the people in a position of power attack each other or media outlets ,
Are you actually trying to have a conversation? Or are you running through a script?
So 3 hours, people do have jobs and this is a very busy time. Yes, I am trying to have a conversation, and like I said I have no problem with Democrats and Republicans using rhetoric but why to bring everyday voters into the mix.
I’m going with bible thumping. Therefore I am also going with Love your enemies, forgive 70 times 70, giving up bitterness, rage, anger, and other forms of malice.
I usually don’t mind being called a bible thumper but when put into the context of a bitter clinger, nah.

Last edited:
So 3 hours, people do have jobs and this is a very busy time.
I can’t tell if you understood what I was asking or why I was asking it, if this is a continuation of the scripts. Oh well.

:man_shrugging:t4:​

48.png
gam197:
So 3 hours, people do have jobs and this is a very busy time.
I can’t tell if you understood what I was asking or why I was asking it, if this is a continuation of the scripts. Oh well.
When I post to different posters, things sometimes get repeated. I really don’t go through all these threads with a fine-tooth comb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back