Black Trump Supporter Executed in Broad Daylight

  • Thread starter Thread starter josie_L
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad … and absolutely hateful . … and absolutely unnecessary …evil seems to have taken over the Country
 
Last edited:
Black Lives Matter. Or doesn’t that apply when they are Trump supporters?
 
Thank you josie_L for posting.

Very sad news but I need to be aware of things like this too.

Prayers out here for the victim and the perp.
 
Post Millenial, sharp news outfits reports:

Antifa militant arrested for stabbing black Trump supporter in Portland (I removed link, some expletives at article though, I believe they put spaces into the words).

So, this is indeed, a different case even.

I’ve thought for a long time, this is Castroism/Marxism in the way everything looks. I don’t know if I should post this link but I do believe it honestly tells us what the Marxist side is doing from their own website:

 
Last edited:
Usually means shot at point blank or close range.
An execution - style murder, also known as execution - style killing, is an act of criminal murder where the perpetrator kills at close range a conscious victim who is under the complete physical control of the assailant and who has been left with no course of resistance or escape.
 
Last edited:
RIP. I hope they find out who the killer was and his/her motivation.
 
I heard it was a drive by shooting and no one knows who shot him, or why, at this point. Everything else is irrelevant spin until more information is known. The above article stated it was execution style, but with not reason that they included. No doubt political motivation will be one avenue of investigation.
 
The article states that it was from a vehicle that the victim was shot at from close range.

The article also states:
Trammell operated eXpressions Journal for several years and was often spotted carrying signs about politics and religion, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Trammell was a well-known figure in Milwaukee’s Riverwest neighborhood.

While there is currently no suspect in custody and a possible motive remains unknown, the director of Milwaukee’s Office of Violence Prevention, Reggie Moore, told the Journal Sentinel of a recent dispute between Trammall and a young man that Moore believes was related to a Trump sign that Trammell had been carrying.
It’s not Townhall who proposed the idea that it COULD BE political.
 
Last edited:
It’s not Townhall who proposed the idea that it COULD BE political.
I did not say they did. Of course that would have to be at least one area of investigation. However, there is no evidence that the man was restrained in any way, knew what was coming, or was told he was being killed, at least at this time. Calling it an execution is a tad yellow.
 
He was killed at close range in broad daylight. I don’t think that’s an exaggeration of the word “execution”.
 
Last edited:
Apparently, he was shot in the same location where he did a T.V. interview 23 hours before about Trump.
 
Last edited:
Reminds me of this 2016 incident of child abuse. This one minute video still aches my heart to hear and see. My heart pains.

 
Last edited:
I have noticed there are no Trump presidential signs on private lawns or just about anywhere. I do see occasional opposition signs. Just having an American flag up feels risking.
 
Last edited:
This incident between a mother and her son occurred in 2016. There’s been a tremendous amount of build up in the animus towards President Trump since then. It’s time we paid heed.

I can’t bear to watch or listen to television and radio anymore, and I certainly can’t trust the newspapers (which have all but disappeared on the local level) because of their open malevolence against all things Trump. And the internet is filled with news stories that encourages negativity towards those whose actions and opinions vary from the mainstream narrative - which is that all positive commentary about the president must be squelched and that all activities which might bolster the dignity of his office are to be condemned. The prejudice of the media is palpable. The animus is real.

What happened to this mom as a result of her political terrorizing of a little boy. And more importantly, what happened to this innocent little boy? She was wrong in doing what she did.

Getting back to the subject of this thread, when a politically active person gets gunned down in broad daylight it’s probably not an accident - a “drive by” shooting in a tough neighborhood. Rather, it’s a “hit” and it’s no different than a mafia hit job against one of their opponents. That guy was murdered because of what he thought and said.

Bernell Trammell - say his name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top