BLM protestors interrupt church services in Troy NJ

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boatswain2PA
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boatswain2PA

Guest

What do you do when you bring your family to church some Sunday morning to find these marxists out front, blocking people from entering, and screaming terrible things at your kids through bullhorns?

What is the next step these marxists will take?

What do you do if these marxists come back, week after week, and the police continue to do nothing?

Are we in a domestic war?

A race war?
 
What is the next step these marxists will take?
As their actions against various churches is shown completely ineffective, they will escalate.

Instead of blocking people and yelling, they will likely become physically threatening towards churchgoers and the church itself.
 
They disrupted Bernie rallies. I remember when basically they forced him from the stage. I think they did this at some other rallies too. They did it to Klobuchar assuredly.

This will be a tricky situation, call the police and they’ll probably do it more.
 
Sounds like an opportunity for evangelization.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Interesting, that church is alleged to be giving away an AR-15. That’s kind of an odd give away for a modern church. While odd, guns are indeed legal. I’m not sure there was anything to be won in this specific battle. Oh well, at least no one was harmed.
 
So the Church participates in a perfectly legal activity and that gives a bunch of Marxists the right to assault the parishioners and interfere with their right to free exercise of religion?
 
Last edited:
So the Church participates in a perfectly legal activity
I don’t see anything illegal happening on the part of the church or it’s members. I think some of the other things the pastor said in his streamed sermons may have been part of the motivation for that location being visited. But that is only speculation on my part.
nd that gives a bunch of Marxists
Whatever their leanings may be, they don’t have an impact on rights in the scenario. All of the people involved have the rights of a person. Be they democrat, republican, socialist, gamers, or knitters.

That said, whoever manages the church may have also had the right to ask them to leave. Refusal to do so might be trespassing. I’m not sure. I would have to check local laws.
the right to assault the parishioners
Violence is generally only legal under special circumstances. Such as self-defense. I haven’t heard anything described that would justify an assault.
 
I read where someone drove a vehicle into a Catholic church during Mass and set
it on fire.

Fortunately, I don’t think anyone in the church was hurt. I haven’t seen any other
articles if the driver was arrested.
 
I read where someone drove a vehicle into a Catholic church during Mass and set
it on fire.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

A Florida man on a “mission” was arrested Saturday after he plowed his minivan into an Ocala church, then set fire to the building.

Steven Anthony Shields, 24, “intentionally crashed” through the front doors of the Queen of Peace Catholic Church around 7:30 a.m. Saturday, then poured gasoline out into the foyer area and lit the fire, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.
 
From the looks of it, someone must have spiked the mead at the local Renaissance Festival that day.
 
40.png
7_Sorrows:
I read where someone drove a vehicle into a Catholic church during Mass and set
it on fire.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

A Florida man on a “mission” was arrested Saturday after he plowed his minivan into an Ocala church, then set fire to the building.

Steven Anthony Shields, 24, “intentionally crashed” through the front doors of the Queen of Peace Catholic Church around 7:30 a.m. Saturday, then poured gasoline out into the foyer area and lit the fire, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.
Florida man drives minivan into church, sets fire - New York Daily News
Thanks for posting @ThinkingSapien

I am glad no one was injured and the church was not full of parishoners.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top