M
Mother_s_helper
Guest
Merry Christmas to all you great folks in the Body of Christ!
This book THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE) was give me and my 22year old son by my husband for a gift. It is a book that is meant to be read together. Our son has been searching for direction He recently moved form home. I pray for him each day to grow back to his Catholic roots and get into a closer realtionship with Jesus. ( as I do for all my children) Just wondered if there were any insights or reviews on this book Thanks M.h.
This book THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE) was give me and my 22year old son by my husband for a gift. It is a book that is meant to be read together. Our son has been searching for direction He recently moved form home. I pray for him each day to grow back to his Catholic roots and get into a closer realtionship with Jesus. ( as I do for all my children) Just wondered if there were any insights or reviews on this book Thanks M.h.
