Boy climbs up toy crane machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shinobu
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Shinobu:
Did they try putting in a quarter so they could pick him up with the crane & drop him back down the chute?
 
Here in Arkansas there are bear-proof garbage containers at state parks. They work like a mailbox, you pull down the cover, insert the package, and let it rotate back to drop the package into the inside. In addition, there is a foot pedal you must depress to release the cover.

The parks department has a wonderful picture of one of these garbage containers – after you look at it for a minute, you realize there are two hairy paws coming around the cover from the inside.

They say once they got the bear out, he was not at all polite.http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon12.gif
 
I’ve seen this incident on the news. I’ve been wondering, where was the mother when he climbed into that thing?
 
Christy Beth:
I’ve seen this incident on the news. I’ve been wondering, where was the mother when he climbed into that thing?
The article states that he threw a juice box (to distract Mom), and while she turned her back on him to go pick it up, he climbed up the chute.

I’m still laughing at this story! What an amazingly clever little boy! Poor Mom, she’s gonna have her hands full with this one. LOL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top