Boyfriend living with my parents

  • Thread starter Thread starter SusanRose
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
no it’s not SO young Sirilla, just depends on the person and I would feel a bit young in myself to do it now.

and thank you Labarum 🙂 I really do feel better having had the space to discuss this so much, that it gave me the confidence to ask my priest’s advice and he has been very supportive too. It can be difficult because there are not many young people attending my church at all and I find the questions I have about my life/religion can be quite different to the next generation in our congregation. Def important to speak up and ask about what is worrying me though as I feel a lot more secure about it now 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top