D
duckbooklady
Guest
I was enrolled by a priest to wear the brown scapular several years ago. At the time, praying a daily rosary wasn’t too difficult for me. However, my children have grown older and the demands of my vocation have changed and I fell out of the habit of praying a daily rosary. I stopped wearing the brown scapular, because I felt unworthy of it.
Today, I asked a friend about it when I noticed her wearing her scapular. She said a daily rosary wasn’t necessary to wear the scapular. I really thought it was. Can anyone clarify?
Also, since I haven’t worn it in a long time, would I have to be re-enrolled?
I often see people wearing their scapular and I have a longing to wear it.
Thanks!
Today, I asked a friend about it when I noticed her wearing her scapular. She said a daily rosary wasn’t necessary to wear the scapular. I really thought it was. Can anyone clarify?
Also, since I haven’t worn it in a long time, would I have to be re-enrolled?
I often see people wearing their scapular and I have a longing to wear it.
Thanks!