bummed out

  • Thread starter Thread starter marthagreys
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marthagreys

Guest
For the last couple of days I’ve been fighting with an almost unbearable sadness. Nothing I do seems to help. Please pray for me to snap out of this. Thanks.
 
You’ve been through so much, Martha, with what happened to your daughter and what happened to you son. Both were terrible. You love them more than any other persons on earth and bad things happened to them. It made you helpless in a way though you’ve tried so hard to fix things, and even that has it’s limitations. You are possibly in danger of slipping into depression so I ask our God to help you find support and help as soon as possible.

With my love and prayer, Trishie
 
Praying for you and any problems in your life…May God stay close to you always…
 
Lord Jesus, marthagreys needs you. Let her know you are near. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please wrap Your arms around Martha and fill her with Your joy, the only true joy. In Jesus name we pray.
 
Certainly you will be lifted up in prayer. While I don’t know what your specific problems are I will pray for God’s peace that passes all understanding.

If you have been through something traumatic, don’t hesistate to reach out to other for support. God has designed us to be supported by our community, not to live in isolation. When we separate ourselves from other believers, that leaves us open to attacks, particularly on our faith and our mental health. Reach out to others, not only in this forum but also in your community. Don’t be afraid to ask for help through counseling, support groups, the laying on of hands in prayer or even just finding someone to talk to.
It sounds like you might be experiencing some depression due to situations that have occured. There is no shame in asking for help for that, even if it requires temporary medication. God has given us provisions in many ways to help us through difficult times. Don’t be afraid to take whatever help you need.
 
Martha,

May the Lord Jesus enfold you and comfort you today. As your sadness fades may God open your eyes to new joys and the hope of tomorrows. In the name of Jesus I ask God to heal your wounds and lift up your spirit. Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Martha,
I myself am battling with a slight case of depression so I understand how you feel.
You are in my prayers that you will pull out of this and find happiness!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top