Calling herself a devout Catholic, leading U.S. politician says banning abortion ignores basic morality

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdgspencer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the double-standards of the Left. Powerful Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, has not released her tax returns. Fine. But then don’t demand that Republicans release their tax returns.
 
It is morally misleading, sorry. What Nancy Pelosi said about abortion is morally misleading.

When she says, “every woman, everywhere has the constitutional and moral right to basic reproductive health care,” that is true. I think human decency says that. When she says “As a mother of five, in six years, I have great standing on this issue, great understanding of it, more than my colleagues… one of the Republicans stood up and said, ‘

Nancy Pelosi thinks she knows more about having babies than the pope.
Nancy is a modern day jezabal. She has a king flunky. Ahab. as Adam Schiff

I wonder why it is not obvious?
Do you recognize the evil spirit?
 
Last edited:
Joe, sorry it took me so long to reply. To the best of my knowledge President Trump has never proclaimed to be “a devout practicing Catholic” whereas Nancy Pelosi has done so on numerous occasions, ditto Joe Biden.
I will not go further into discussing politics with you as it seems that is what you are seeking.
 
Her bishop? His Holiness Benedict XVI called her out when they met in person and annnounced that her politics surrounding abortion were in violation of the truths taught by the Church.
That’s pretty hardened, when the Pope looks you in the eye and corrects you and you don’t relent.
 
She’s pretty sure she’s a “congresswoman” too. Talk is cheap!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top