Can i expect him to ever train his eyes, and is his still looking as wrong as i feel it is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RachelKH
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
then i kept on reading and got to this:
as far back as 12 years i caught him getting out of the shower with our then 2-3 year old oldest daughter stand there starring at his penis as he ‘danced’ in front of her
and you are worried about him staring at your girls?

shannyK wrote it all. ALL.
 
I have re-read the original posting and her later comments.

I can’t help wondering how much of this is really true.

The very title she gave this thread reveals control issues on her part. A lot of what she says boils down to, “He’s so horrible; he just won’t do things my way.”
 
I have re-read the original posting and her later comments.

I can’t help wondering how much of this is really true.

The very title she gave this thread reveals control issues on her part. A lot of what she says boils down to, “He’s so horrible; he just won’t do things my way.”
You are thinking the same thing as me. A lot of stories do seem to be made up to get a little bit of a rise. You know how the internet is. I would also be skeptical until I heard both sides of the story.
 
i have not made up any of this. i wish it was all just pretend. i wish i could just say it is all me, that if i could just find the proper way to act, thing to say, dish to prepare for him that all would be fine. i would love nothing better than to be able to just duck my head back down into the sand and pretend everything is fine.
 
I have re-read the original posting and her later comments.

I can’t help wondering how much of this is really true.

The very title she gave this thread reveals control issues on her part. A lot of what she says boils down to, “He’s so horrible; he just won’t do things my way.”
Rachel came here looking for help.
Whatever the real extent of her problems, we have no way to judge-so we have to give her the benefit of our charitable belief & concern for her.
If you think her story sounds too far-fetched to be real, you must be living in a different society than me. We are living in a FOG of filth in this country, it pervades almost every place and space we can be in, and it does have it’s twisting effect on the minds of many.

If Rachel is lying, your comments surely will not bother her.
If she is telling the truth, how do you think your comments will make her feel… ?
 
Well, that’s just the magical thing about narcissists. The one thing we all have in common after living with them is if people heard HALF of what we had to put up with, they’d say we made it all up because no way could that all be true. We KNOW how it sounds when we try to tell people about them, when we finally start confiding in people. That is what keeps us locked in with the narcissist. We know deep down it sounds so far out WE look crazy just trying to describe it. Because what sane person would believe this stuff?

Those who’ve never lived with one will not understand what I just wrote. Those who have endured it will all LOL and agree. No way do I have the imagination to make up and invent the 20 years of garbage I’ve witnessed from the NPD.

It’s an alternate universe in a house with one of them. If you refuse to succumb they make your own life hell. If you surrender to it to survive, it makes you crazy too. You have to say up is down to keep the peace. You have to ignore the unforgiveable to keep the peace. And you have to keep constantly telling the most horrible person you know how wonderful she/he is in order to keep the peace.

And no, I didn’t make that up.

😉
 
Reporting him to the Diocese is the first step in pulling your head out of the sand and making things right again.
 
'i’ve been told that until he does something physical there is nothing that i can report, nothing that will be done.
 
no, counselors – is that not true?
Contact the protecting God’s children office at the Diocese ( I provided you links to all the Dioceses in your state).

This should have been part of your Virtus training, how/what/when to report, etc. If you do not remember, then, anytime you SUSPECT something, you are required to report it to the Diocese.
 
I haven’t volunteered there for the last year and a half as my children were not in the school then, and I have not been given virtus training, only had criminal background checks done on the volunteers. I haven’t been asked to do any training since I put my 4yo in the separately run Catholic preschool there at the other building, but that has been less than a month.
 
I haven’t volunteered there for the last year and a half as my children were not in the school then, and I have not been given virtus training, only had criminal background checks done on the volunteers. I haven’t been asked to do any training since I put my 4yo in the separately run Catholic preschool there at the other building, but that has been less than a month.
Consider this a crash course then - report to the Diocese this kind of behavior.
 
Again Rachel,

It IS POSSIBLE for him to get out of this habit, but he is going to need help.
I am not talking about counseling or such, but about prayer for conversion of heart.
He needs to take the big step himself, of going to God and asking Him in all sincerity to have this plague removed from his life.
Again I do not know a better devotion for this than to pray a rosary every day for this intention. People talk of a 30-day plan and such… pray the rosary for 30 days and things will change, etc…
Let me tell you this, if he will do this, asking for the intercession of our Blessed Mother, things will happen alot faster than that. And all of Heaven will rejoice to have him ‘back’ !

Maybe he feels too ashamed to bring it to Jesus and His Mother… forget that, they already know what he’s done. It doesn’t matter to Them, They just want him BACK, and believe me They can & will make it happen, but he has to invite them in. They will meet him EXACTLY where he is at, and take it from there. . .
No Guilt trip, just the freedom of a new life !
Have him read this, I’d like to talk to him, we can PM this if you want.
 
I’ve suggested the rosary. He thinks it would be a powerful thing to do , if he needed help. But he sees nothing wrong with looking, even at our daughters, as long as he is not doing anything, and is repressing any thoughts that are impure, and he says his looking is just ‘because his eyes are drawn there’. He doesn’t think it is anyone’s business where he is looking. He doesn’t think he should stop. He doesn’t admit that he is thinking impure thoughts about his daughters or students, just looks. He has a Christian Scientist background in which all thoughts that were deemed ‘wrong’ by the church were repressed – this starts as they are babies and cry from falling or getting their fingers pinched in a door or whatever or any discomfort due to illness or other, which is ‘wrong thought’ because they don’t believe in the physical body so they don’t believe in hurt or illness or pain or nearsightedness or cavities or broken bones. So in order to survive in the church of CS you have to get really good at repression of what is truth so you can believe the distorted truths they preach. Anyway, he doesn’t admit to his thoughts or feelings on anything really, and depends on outside cues as to how to act appropriately in public situations, which is why he looks so good to those who don’t deal with him day-to-day, and also why he doesn’t think his lust is anything to stop, because there is no external evidence as to his real thoughts, and he feels if I would just shut up and not mention it to him then all would be fine. Like if a tree falls in the forest and no one sees it then it didn’t happen, or how ever that goes? In some part of him he knows it is wrong, but like speeding on a lonely straight of highway, he doesn’t see any reason not to do it. He says everything would be fine if I and my daughters and others didn’t know he is looking. So anyway, he won’t pray the rosary, but I am, and he even won’t pray for purity or healing, so anyone else who will join me in prayer, I would deeply appreciate it.
 
I’ve suggested the rosary. He thinks it would be a powerful thing to do , if he needed help. But he sees nothing wrong with looking, even at our daughters, as long as he is not doing anything, and is repressing any thoughts that are impure, and he says his looking is just ‘because his eyes are drawn there’. He doesn’t think it is anyone’s business where he is looking. He doesn’t think he should stop. He doesn’t admit that he is thinking impure thoughts about his daughters or students, just looks. He has a Christian Scientist background in which all thoughts that were deemed ‘wrong’ by the church were repressed – this starts as they are babies and cry from falling or getting their fingers pinched in a door or whatever or any discomfort due to illness or other, which is ‘wrong thought’ because they don’t believe in the physical body so they don’t believe in hurt or illness or pain or nearsightedness or cavities or broken bones. So in order to survive in the church of CS you have to get really good at repression of what is truth so you can believe the distorted truths they preach. Anyway, he doesn’t admit to his thoughts or feelings on anything really, and depends on outside cues as to how to act appropriately in public situations, which is why he looks so good to those who don’t deal with him day-to-day, and also why he doesn’t think his lust is anything to stop, because there is no external evidence as to his real thoughts, and he feels if I would just shut up and not mention it to him then all would be fine. Like if a tree falls in the forest and no one sees it then it didn’t happen, or how ever that goes? In some part of him he knows it is wrong, but like speeding on a lonely straight of highway, he doesn’t see any reason not to do it. He says everything would be fine if I and my daughters and others didn’t know he is looking. So anyway, he won’t pray the rosary, but I am, and he even won’t pray for purity or healing, so anyone else who will join me in prayer, I would deeply appreciate it.
I will. You have my prayers.

Our Lady will intercede and make things happen for him, but I am pretty certain the request has to come from him. Like her Son, she does not usually go where she is not invited in. It’s our choice, that is what free will is all about.​

Hell is Truth Seen Too Late. (Thomas Hobbes)​

 
But he sees nothing wrong with looking, even at our daughters, as long as he is not doing anything, and is repressing any thoughts that are impure, and he says his looking is just ‘because his eyes are drawn there’. He doesn’t think it is anyone’s business where he is looking. He doesn’t think he should stop. He doesn’t admit that he is thinking impure thoughts about his daughters or students, just looks.
That is the most incredible part of the entire story. The second most incredible part is that you are still living with him. The whole story is one of those that you just have to see to believe. Get that man to a psychiatrist, stat. It isn’t normal to be “drawn there” on your own daughters.
 
He is not living in our house as of a week ago, when I got him to know he leaves or we do, and he agreed to leave for a while because it is less noticeable to the world if he leaves than if we leave and have to notify the schools, friends, mail delivery. etc – that would be seen as him looking bad and he can’t have that, so for a bit he is out. I have let him know until he has been seeing a psychiatrist for at least 6 months, we will not live together. I am trying to get get him to understand that I have to choose our daughters over him at this time because I feel he is doing them harm, but all he sees is that I am being mean to him.
 
He is not living in our house as of a week ago, when I got him to know he leaves or we do, and he agreed to leave for a while because it is less noticeable to the world if he leaves than if we leave and have to notify the schools, friends, mail delivery. etc – that would be seen as him looking bad and he can’t have that, so for a bit he is out. I have let him know until he has been seeing a psychiatrist for at least 6 months, we will not live together. I am trying to get get him to understand that I have to choose our daughters over him at this time because I feel he is doing them harm, but all he sees is that I am being mean to him.
*This is a decent solution, for right now, I think. Something has to change, because he isn’t going to change on his own, seems like. I hope a doctor can help him. Praying for you, your daughters and him during this difficult time for you all. *
 
*This is a decent solution, for right now, I think. Something has to change, because he isn’t going to change on his own, seems like. I hope a doctor can help him. Praying for you, your daughters and him during this difficult time for you all. *
You’re right, he isn’t going to change on his own.
He is holding the key to a floodgate of grace and freedom in his life.
Our Lady knows these things, she is PLEADING with us:
’ Dear children, why don’t you JUST ASK ? ’
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top