Can We Say Again? Third County in Georgia Finds More Missing Votes, Most for Trump(memory card)

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

According to the Walton Tribune, Walton County found 284 missing from one precinct, netting 176 votes for President Donald Trump.

So it sounds similar to the cases of Floyd County and Fayette County , as we reported, who both found thousands of votes which had not been uploaded. Overall, they’ve found more than 5,000 missing votes, most for the president. That’s cut Biden’s lead down to 12,929 and continues to wave a big flag as to how everything has been conducted when you find issues like this.

Last edited:
YAY! So glad the recount process is working.

Isn’t America great!
Two million, two hundred thousand( 2.2million ) new voters in Georgia, five million overall ballots, and only twelve thousand (12,926) difference in the vote tally. Let us really make the voting process work and check for fraudulent ballots and memory card, machine glitches

Last edited:
Two million, two hundred thousand( 2.2million ) new voters in Georgia
NO, almost ONE million new voters since 2016, mostly younger people of color.

Let us really make the voting process work and check for fraudulent ballots and memory card, machine glitches
That’s what the recanvas/recount did, and it did indeed find a few uncounted ballots. The system is working, and the results, when certified, will be accurate.

48.png
gam197:
Two million, two hundred thousand( 2.2million ) new voters in Georgia
NO, almost ONE million new voters since 2016, mostly younger people of color.
Yes but 2.2 million new voters since 2013
There are now a record 7.6 million registered voters in Georgia, according to voter registration rolls obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution from the secretary of state’s office after the Oct. 5 registration deadline.
48.png
gam197:
Let us really make the voting process work and check for fraudulent ballots and memory card, machine glitches
That’s what the recanvas/recount did, and it did indeed find a few uncounted ballots. The system is working, and the results, when certified, will be accurate.
Can you verify where signatures were checked, where voter registration lists were checked?

Last edited:
48.png
gam197:
Can you verify where signatures were checked, where voter registration lists were checked?
I assume they did what was legally required for a recount.
Seven million, 600 thousand(7,600,000) registered voters, two million (2,200,000) new voters since 2013.

Assume? Where would the local counters get that information from? Was it from the city clerk office or the federal government and how did they do this since there is not a social security number on license renewal voter registration form? Did they back check into their first license registration? How did they check signatures?

That is a lot of “assume”.

Last edited:
48.png
gam197:
Did they back check into their first license registration? How did they check signatures?
They did what was required by law. Can you accept that?
Not without some verification. I see on a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) license renewal form that there is an opt out block that needs to be checked not to register as a legal voter. It raises questions on new voters.

Trump won Florida with help from the Latino vote…

Last edited:
Not without some verification. I see on a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) license renewal form that there is an opt out block that needs to be checked not to register as a legal voter. It raises questions on new voters.
The Republican secretary of state is satisfied with the process. You seem to be implying that illegal immigrants are getting registered to vote accidently. That’s…interesting.
Above you imply that illegal immigrants were improperly registered. Here, you are sayings Latinos should be voting for Trump.

Trying to figure how those two thoughts coexist.

Trump won Florida with help from the Latino vote
May I ask why you have only voiced concerns of the validity of the votes in states that are showing that Biden is winning, but not in states that Trump is winning?

I assume they did what was legally required for a recount.
Some of the missing votes found were from in-person voting. Both Floyd and Fayette County each had an instance of a memory card that had not been uploaded. Both areas are traditionally republican leaning. Trump got a net gain from these ballots being added, reducing Biden’s lead to about 12,000.

One would think. It’s curious that the “left behind votes” are majority Trump, but my sense is, without evidence, these are simple human errors. It’s concerning, but not apparently fraudulent.

Last edited:
I don’t know about the last part, but I agree about his misjudgment of the mood of the electorate.
His somewhat harsh rhetoric worked against a thoroughly disliked Clinton, but 4 years of it wore thin on moderate voters who may have been otherwise inclined to vote for him. We still expect our leaders to be at least outwardly kind.

48.png
gam197:
The Republican secretary of state is satisfied with the process. You seem to be implying that illegal immigrants are getting registered to vote accidently. That’s…interesting.
Does being a Republican make him honest? It looks like he is doing his job if he has all these new registrations and he wants it to look like he is doing a great job.
48.png
gam197:
Above you imply that illegal immigrants were improperly registered. Here, you are sayings Latinos should be voting for Trump.

Trying to figure how those two thoughts coexist.
Legal Latinos vote one-third plus for Republicans and we know that many came out during this election cycle for Trump. I am uncertain how illegals would vote if given the opportunity so I do not see the discrepancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back