Can We Say Again? Third County in Georgia Finds More Missing Votes, Most for Trump(memory card)

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask why you have only voiced concerns of the validity of the votes in states that are showing that Biden is winning, but not in states that Trump is winning?
I voice more concern in states that allow illegal aliens or the undocumented to get drivers license. I also wonder about the Registry of Motor Vehicles getting involved in elections especially when they ask party affiliations and do not require you to check the block for opt-in but send a voter registration just for filling out your license application renewal or so it would seem.

Last edited:
I have a very hard time chalking stuff like this up to a mistake or human error.
I have a hard time believing that there is a vast conspiracy, or even nefarious individuals acting independently.

Sometimes things just happen and aren’t part of the vast left wing conspiracy

Sometimes things just happen and aren’t part of the vast left wing conspiracy
It does not have to be “vast”. i do think there are dishonest people who would tip the scales for their preferred candidate. Sadly, i think that is more likely than this sort of error just happening by chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back