Catholic Boycotts

  • Thread starter Thread starter FickleFreckled
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all this info in one place for Catholics?
 
I don’t waste my time with boycotts. I just go about my business as usual.
 
I don’t waste my time with boycotts. I just go about my business as usual.
Don’t worry. There are plenty of us who will gladly keep fighting the decency battle so nobody’s kids will have to get the “f-bomb” dropped on them or witness a threesome on primetime TV. 😉
 
Suref(name removed by moderator)ure -
You mean there hasn’t already been a threesome on prime time tv? Well, gee, what are they waiting for! They’re missing golden opportunities!:bigyikes:
 
Don’t worry. There are plenty of us who will gladly keep fighting the decency battle so nobody’s kids will have to get the “f-bomb” dropped on them or witness a threesome on primetime TV. 😉
And there will be a majority willing to pay to watch it and not have it taken away by having their free specch rights violated. If you don’t want to watch it it is called the off switch. Don’t take it away from the rest of us.
 
And there will be a majority willing to pay to watch it and not have it taken away by having their free specch rights violated. If you don’t want to watch it it is called the off switch. Don’t take it away from the rest of us.
I’m holding my response to that, because I cannot think of anything charitable to say.
 
Suref(name removed by moderator)ure -
You mean there hasn’t already been a threesome on prime time tv? Well, gee, what are they waiting for! They’re missing golden opportunities!:bigyikes:
Yes, sadly there has already. 😦 That’s the episode of “Swingtown” on CBS that caused so much uproar. But ACE has withdrawn its support, and I suspect more companies will follow suit. And plenty of complaints to the FCC have already been filed. 👍
 
Yep and the devil and his minions have a stranglehold on the media.It’s horrible to be watching a decent program and then along comes a promo ad for some raunchy show.Who can hit the remote button fast enough to zap that stuff?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top