J
jlo1981
Guest
Dear brothers and sisters, I am a female Catholic staying in Qatar for 8 years now. Me and my previous bf for 2 yrs (who before was staying in Qatar) decided that i have to be converted to Islam to marry him, he is a muslim but on my wedding day he did not arrived to marry me. I was devastated when he said he’s already married and he’s scared to marry another woman again. From that day i decided not to talk to him again and have my life went on and continue being a catholic.
4 years passed and i am now engaged to an American man who truly loves me. And we’re planning to get married in a Catholic Church or Anglican Church here. I havent tell my fiance about it its because ever since i did not practice it and never had any plans to practice. i dont know how to start to tell him, all i know is I am a 100 percent catholic mind, heart and soul. i go to church and pray and baptized and rasied as a catholic. however i have a certificate that says i converted to Islam, is there any problem if we marry in a Christian church here in this country? I am a christian and i dont want to be a muslim
its a lesson for me to learn that love isnt changing or converting anybodys religion.
please help me, i need some advice from you guys.
God bless you all!
thank you in advance.
4 years passed and i am now engaged to an American man who truly loves me. And we’re planning to get married in a Catholic Church or Anglican Church here. I havent tell my fiance about it its because ever since i did not practice it and never had any plans to practice. i dont know how to start to tell him, all i know is I am a 100 percent catholic mind, heart and soul. i go to church and pray and baptized and rasied as a catholic. however i have a certificate that says i converted to Islam, is there any problem if we marry in a Christian church here in this country? I am a christian and i dont want to be a muslim
please help me, i need some advice from you guys.
God bless you all!
thank you in advance.