Catholic league web page hacked

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shellac
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: Well if they get caught Bill Donahue will have the last say:mad: :banghead: Why do people have to act like that:mad:
 
I think that would only feed the ego of the rat who hacked the site.
 
Lisa4Catholics said:
:mad: Well if they get caught Bill Donahue will have the last say:mad: :banghead: Why do people have to act like that:mad:

Wow…I am shocked…why would someone do something like that :mad:

Hope they get it fixed soon
 
This is certainly wrong, of course. For the time being you can access the site through CL Backdoor.

They only hacked the homepage.

John
 
40.png
aimee:
Wow…I am shocked…why would someone do something like that :mad:
Because they can. It is a way for them to show their supposive “intellectual” and “moral” superiority by destroying other people work. If these “people” are caught, they will probably be honored by the left and MSM for disrupting a “hate site”

PF
 
So who did it? The producer of the Crusader movie which bombed on opening last weekend? Maureen Dowd? The Jesuit forced to resign from the Catholic magazine? Frank Rich?
 
Looks like the site is back up, but some of the links are old. They must of used an old page to get things running again.

PF
 
Looks like the Catholic League has posted a response to what happened this weekend:
May 9, 2005

**CATHOLIC LEAGUE WEBSITE HACKED **

Over the weekend, the Catholic League website was hacked, apparently by Islamic extremists. The homepage of the league’s website, which has not been fixed yet, says the following:

PRI[11 was here[/center]

---- BUSH – ---- SHARON
FREE PALESTINE – FREE IRAQ
Morocco RuleZ
Greetz sic]: ALL Palestnian people sic] – Ben_laden sic] – sadam sic] – ch33ta –Mianwalian – mani 1 –
– nEt^DeViL & all Moroccan Hackerz sic]
Catholic League president William Donohue responded as follows:

“On Saturday, Andy Soltis and Richard Johnson of the *New York Post *wrote an article about the new movie, ‘Kingdom of Heaven.’ In it, I was quoted as saying, ‘It is a matter of historical record that Muslim violence—in the form of a jihad—was responsible for Christians striking back, hence the Crusades. Yet in the film, it is the Christians who are the bad guys. This is on the order of doing a movie on the Warsaw Ghetto and blaming the Jews for all the violence.’ The next day, my cell phone was ringing off the hook alerting me to what happened to our website.

“We have contacted the New York City police and the FBI about this matter.

“I really can’t stand dealing with illiterates. If these jerks can spell Palestine correctly, why can’t they spell Palestinian people correctly? And I’m not so sure that bin Laden and Saddam would care to know that their names have been misspelled.” I edited it even more since I do not even like mentioning the first letter of the word edited out.

Should be interesting to see if they can fince the “people” who did it. Unlike the statement above, I do not think it was Islamic Extremists (apparently) who did this, but an anti-Catholic and/or anti-Christian person(s). This seems to be more their speed.

PF
 
40.png
WanderAimlessly:
Looks like the Catholic League has posted a response to what happened this weekend: I edited it even more since I do not even like mentioning the first letter of the word edited out.

Should be interesting to see if they can fince the “people” who did it. Unlike the statement above, I do not think it was Islamic Extremists (apparently) who did this, but an anti-Catholic and/or anti-Christian person(s). This seems to be more their speed.

PF
Father forgive the hackers, they now not what they do. Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray. By prayer and fasting we can mitigate wars and end wars.
 
Yes they are in trouble now I knew as soon as this was discovered Bill Donahue would have a fit as he should that is totally uncalled for:mad:
 
Isn’t hacking a website against the law? If it isn’t, it should be.
 
hacking is gaining unauthorized access to a computer and is against law.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top