Catholic Memes II

• Thread starter Thread starter Mtatum1958
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

The only bird that dares to peck at an eagle is the crow.
He sits on his back and bites his neck. However, the eagle does not respond, nor fight with the crow; it doesn’t waste time or energy on the crow!
It simply opens its wings and begins to rise higher in the heavens. The higher the flight, the harder it is for the crow to breathe and then the crow falls due to lack of oxygen.
Stop wasting your time with the crows.
Just take them to your heights and they’ll fade.

Apparently the crow is not the only one… 😄 😄

It feels like too many Catholics these days are choosing the second option.

I’m a Californian, by the way.

🤣 🤣 I love it! That’s so funny. It reminds me of how about 10 years ago or so when I woke up on Easter morning. I shouted “Christ is Risen!” then I pointed down at the floor and said “how do you like them apples, huh? Christ is Risen, huh, Christ is Risen!” and stomped on the floor, repeating the phrase a few times.

the reaction of people who are constantly haranguing pope francis once he’s declared a saint:
(please dont be angry just a light jab)

Reactions: Nik
Thanks, DaveBj! 😄

I do love to see how people gave their best to build a house for God, and decorated it with loving detail.
That was the old view - giving God your very best! 😄 😇 😄

Today’s architecture is often very sterile, and sort of feels to me that it was constructed for the people. Not with glorifying God in mind. 🙁

I’m so glad you like it Uliana988, and that you shared that story.

What a great reaction! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m going to do that next Easter and will think of you!!

Thank you! 😄 😄 😄

I just hope you don’t live in an apartment complex. 😆

Last edited:
No, a house. Although this year, because of the lockdown, I was kind of riled because I couldn’t got to Divine Liturgy. At 7 AM, I opened the front door, raised my fist defiantly and shouted out to the neighborhood “Christ is Risen!”, “Indeed He is Risen!”, then shut the door. My husband looked at me, shook his head and said “You’re cray-cray.”. I said. “Yep, and a Christian”. I think if I believed in reincarnation, I would say that I was a ratel in my past life, because I can get kind of ornery. (Best. animal. ever.)

Thank you. And, the Palm Sundae was funny (but that would hurt!). Ever hold a scoop of ice cream in your hand? Once, I was eating ice cream, and it fell off the cone. I caught it before it hit the sidewalk while my brother ran to get a cup from the vendor. Messy and hurty at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back