R
Rau
Guest
They have not, and thus I can form no view on the answer.
And cutting off an arm because “I feel like it” is not permitted either. And cutting out a healthy kidney to give to another used to be frowned upon. Eventually, the medical context was integrated into moral analysis and what was once black and white no longer was. Now I have no idea how the theological understanding of various treatments for dysphoria may develop over time, or what crosses must be carried, but as @pnewton said earlier, maybe the torches should be put out till the doctrine is developed.
And cutting off an arm because “I feel like it” is not permitted either. And cutting out a healthy kidney to give to another used to be frowned upon. Eventually, the medical context was integrated into moral analysis and what was once black and white no longer was. Now I have no idea how the theological understanding of various treatments for dysphoria may develop over time, or what crosses must be carried, but as @pnewton said earlier, maybe the torches should be put out till the doctrine is developed.
Last edited: