Catholic Websites

• Thread starter Thread starter Teresa9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teresa9

I was wondering if we could compile in this thread as many Catholic websites as possible and share them as the internet is a minefield of information and what is acceptable Catholic or endorsed Catholic sites. I’d be grateful if anyone could post links here and explain a bit about the site/s. Thank you God Bless and peace xxx

jesuit.ie/prayer/
Sacred Space is a Jesuit site that is a site to pray whilst online. I have found it very useful.

vaticanradio.org/inglese/enindex.html
Vatican radio in many languages, with prayer board in the Chapel of the Annunciation where your prayers are remembered in Holy Mass.

net1plus.com/users/artcatholic/
Catholic Art, some really beautiful works

amnesty.org/
Amnesty International

patient.co.uk/showdoc/26739327/
Society for the Protection of Unborn Children

catholicfirst.com
Search on this site for poetry by the saints St Teresa of Avila, St Therese of Liseux, St John of the Cross etc

catholicgreetings.org/
franciscancards.com/
thegreetings.com/sendcard/religious/catholic/

Catholic greeting cards and free e-cards…spread the WORD!!!

Please add any links you know of. When I find more, I’ll add more

God Bless you xx

Thank you, sorry to duplicate your thread, but I didn’t find it when I searched for links on this forum, that’s why I started this thread, I thought as you did it would be good to have a whole load of Catholic links in the same place. God Bless and thank you 🙂

www.catholicexchange.com

has columnists Grace McKinnon, Amy Wellborn, Fr. Frank Pavone etc., links great reliable Catholic websites, shopping, books etc., daily news updates, can be your homepage, maintains parish websites

www.spiritdaily.com

lots of links to every topic imaginable, charismatic, eucharistic adoration, apparitions, kind of a Catholic tabloid for apparitions and similar events, lots of fun, great links

www.catholicity.com

great for those in youth ministry, catechists, Catholic pop culture, great links

www.masstimes.com

Mass times around the country by city or zip code, adoration chapels, links to parishes and dioceses

40.png
Annunciata:
This site will help you decide which ones are truly Catholic.

catholicculture.org/sites/sites.cfm
I would also recommend that site. I believe it used to be known as PetersNet. It has a fidelity section where Catholic sites are rated as to the degree of their obedience to the teachings of the Church, the sites where they link to, and their weaknesses if any. Catholic Answers was rated excellent.

Gerry

www.catholicintl.com

Apologist Robert Sungenis’ site:clapping:

He is not afraid to tackle tough subjects, and usually comes under fire from other apologists who too often prefer to appease. Check it out, read through an entire topic and decide. Enjoy.

MrS

Thank you so much everyone who has posted the sites they know of!! This is wonderful and thank you very much. Please keep posting anyone who looks at this thread and knows of any Catholic sites. God Bless you and much love to you xxx

Here is a website devoted to Eucharistic Adoration. There is a camera placed in front of the Eucharist broadcasting Adoration 24 hours a day/7 days a week.

(Eucharistic Adoration at your computer!)

www.savior.org

ewtn.com is one of my favorites, it is loaded with Sooooo much stuff, including a great catholic question and answers section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back