Catholic Websites

• Thread starter Thread starter Teresa9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a taste of what I have links to on my computer.😃 I probably have ove a humdred links in my favorites. Some are links to online books I plan on reading, some are links to apologetics sites. Here some of my favorites.

kensmen.com/catholic/ I like this one because it has a lot of links to Catechisms and to other sites that are good. It has a bible that I always go to look up verses. It also has some other stuff like prayers, jokes and other things I enjoy. I have also listened to all the conversion stories on this site.

catholicapologetics.net/ This site is very good for apologetics articles. I have learned alot from this site about the faith and how to defend it.

geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/3543/ Although this site is SSPX or sympathyses with the SSPX it is still good. They have a good library of books by saints. They also have some good apologetics.

catholicfirst.com/ This site has a good library of online books. It also has the collection of the church fathers.

bringyou.to/apologetics/audio.htm This is a good link for audio files. The debates on here are good. I especially like the ones with Gerry Matatics against James White and Tim Staples against Tim Staples on Sola Scriptura. I have not read the apologetics on this site so I do not know how they are.

ewtn.com/ EWTN is a good site for audio links. It has all the shows archived and you can search for any one of them. It also has all the Church councils on site so you can also look those up.

newadvent.org/ New Advent is also a good site sometimes. I have learned a little about the history of the church from this site. I have also learned about the history of some doctrines like the celibacy of the priesthood.

ic.net/~erasmus/RAZ206.HTM This site is good for the defense of the church. It has alot of good apologetics.

scborromeo.org/ccc/ccc_toc.htm This is a link to the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It is eaily searchable.

geocities.com/Athens/7273/encycx5.htm Here is a site that has most of the encyclicals of the popes since the 13th century.

helpthebishops.com/links.htm Here is a good list of links. It says relatively how conservative each site is, from liberal all the way to the sedevacantists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back