Catholic Websites

• Thread starter Thread starter Teresa9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.ezboard.com This is a general website page. There are a huge number of web pages there of every description. Including catholic ones.

Teresa9 said:
vaticanradio.org/inglese/enindex.html
Vatican radio in many languages, with prayer board in the Chapel of the Annunciation where your prayers are remembered in Holy Mass.

net1plus.com/users/artcatholic/
Catholic Art, some really beautiful works

amnesty.org/
Amnesty International

patient.co.uk/showdoc/26739327/
Society for the Protection of Unborn Children

catholicfirst.com
Search on this site for poetry by the saints St Teresa of Avila, St Therese of Liseux, St John of the Cross etc

catholicgreetings.org/
franciscancards.com/
thegreetings.com/sendcard/religious/catholic/

Catholic greeting cards and free e-cards…spread the WORD!!!

Please add any links you know of. When I find more, I’ll add more

God Bless you xx

Not to be contrary, but I didn’t think Amnesty International was at all Catholic. Indeed, I had the impression that it was an atheist, liberal organization. Am I missing something?

La Chiara:
Not to be contrary, but I didn’t think Amnesty International was at all Catholic. Indeed, I had the impression that it was an atheist, liberal organization. Am I missing something?
Amnesty International is embraced by the Catholic church for it’s work in Humanitarian injustices. As far as I know this is a just and Christian thing to do, to support those who are falsely imprisoned. I know the Catholic church intervene in some of their cases and help in negotiations.All religions support this organisations and I have found material about this organisation at my Catholic church, it is advocated for it’s work for humanity. God Bless you and much peace and love to you xxx

catholicanswers.org/

An apologetics site with loads of catholic information, apologetic staff and with alot of cool Children of God posting on threads and absolutely so many catholic questions and answers/literature you’d have to not sleep for four months and read the site solidly then someone else would post and you’d have to start over!!! 😃 From that you can get the idea it’s a great Catholic Website, thought I’d better mention it !!!👍

Edit: Oh and a Radio too!!! 😃 😛 :cool:

There most surely seem to be a plethora of excellent web sites available for us to learn about our faith. I have not even been able to check them all out yet but keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back