F
Footprints04
Guest
Hi Everyone!
My fiance and I are getting married on December 12, and I’m planning to start working on the details of the ceremony this summer. I’m planning to make programs so that we can list the order of the mass (we are doing a full mass), the names of people in the wedding party and the song numbers.
Does anyone have a templete or example they could show me? Even a website would be helpful! Thanks!
My fiance and I are getting married on December 12, and I’m planning to start working on the details of the ceremony this summer. I’m planning to make programs so that we can list the order of the mass (we are doing a full mass), the names of people in the wedding party and the song numbers.
Does anyone have a templete or example they could show me? Even a website would be helpful! Thanks!