CCR: The Spirit or a (demonic) spirit?

• Thread starter Thread starter Madaglan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria

I have reported you because quite frankly you make things very very personal without any real knowledge behind your discussions, which always turn to arguments because you make them personal to other people, not to myself, but I am tired of your making them very very personal when you do not know the people concerned nor their faith, nor the depth thereof, this is a break of the rules in this forum, if you had read them you would know, not to make your comments personal to persons/or people.

Your only concern is to disrupt

God bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Greetings

Misty and all, please look for my new thread in Spiritual.
It may give some insight about me being like a “gentle breeze…”

Great post…I agree.
40.png
Jenlyn:
Maria,

I would agree that getting your point across is important. I would like to also add that the tone of this thread has a feel of defensiveness to the point of how dare you not be okay with me. People listen when they aren’t put on the offensive. How to do this, I don’t know but most of the ‘CCR’ threads are long and spattered with this feeling of defensiveness. It’s almost like you aren’t comfortable enough in ‘your’ (not you specifically) own shoes to keep the jabs out the discussion.

I understand the "CCR’ is approved by the Pope. That’s all I need to know. Do I have any interest in being a part of it? Not right now in my life.

Peace and Love,
Jen

With all of the threads on CCR at the moment, lets give the subject a little bit of a rest. Not a ban, just a break. The charity pertaining to these threads is lacking and that needs to get back on track. If you can’t post anything nice, please don’t post anything at all.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back