A
ac_claire
Guest
He will always be Moses for me… 
May he rest in God’s peace.
May he rest in God’s peace.
I wondered about that too, if when he meets Moses in heaven. I bet it’ll be awkward.Good-bye, Mr. Heston. May you rest in peace.Thank you for your gift of acting.
I wonder what it would be like in heaven right now, meeting God and Moses? Just a thought. Again Good-bye, sir.
I think it’d be more awkward if he met Michelangelo. Much as I thought Charlie was great as Moses, I don’t think he was quite the best actor for Michaelangelo.I wondered about that too, if when he meets Moses in heaven. I bet it’ll be awkward.
![]()
ooooo, I’d forgotten that one…I can hear him saying it but can’t remember…Which movie?I know it’s a little sick, but the phrase “cold, dead hands” keeps coming to mind.
I believe it was from one (or more) of his speeches as NRA President.ooooo, I’d forgotten that one…I can hear him saying it but can’t remember…Which movie?
You are right. I was there.I believe it was from one (or more) of his speeches as NRA President.