Children of Mary Suppressed

When the Lord closes a door, He opens a window. Their lives thus far not being in vain, may they be accepted, according with their will, into another, perhaps parallel association.
 
I haven't been following this, although I have seen it mentioned here and there.
Are the sisters too traditional?
I ask simply because that, as silly as it sounds, seems to be a problem with the hierarchy at times.

Dominus vobiscum, Reg
 
Had to do with the formation program. Even a canonist on another forum couldn't understand what was going on. It's possible that "conscience material" was used in the formation program, and the community had been forewarned about doing so. The head of CICLSAL said, "Not now, not ever" or something similar, when they applied for the Diocesan Right license.

The Congregation (for religious) puts a tremendous burden on the Holy Spirit to enlighten founders. Sts Benedict and Francis both started as (apparently non-canonical) hermits. Such seems to have established precedent.

One of my goals was an apostolate for Founders, but I've had to dial back, and simply offer a website, which got shellacked when Lycos Tripod shut everything down. We're on the Wayback Machine, but I will be reimagining the site as the Founder's Bookshelf on bravesites.
 
Had to do with the formation program. Even a canonist on another forum couldn't understand what was going on. It's possible that "conscience material" was used in the formation program, and the community had been forewarned about doing so. The head of CICLSAL said, "Not now, not ever" or something similar, when they applied for the Diocesan Right license.

The Congregation (for religious) puts a tremendous burden on the Holy Spirit to enlighten founders. Sts Benedict and Francis both started as (apparently non-canonical) hermits. Such seems to have established precedent.

One of my goals was an apostolate for Founders, but I've had to dial back, and simply offer a website, which got shellacked when Lycos Tripod shut everything down. We're on the Wayback Machine, but I will be reimagining the site as the Founder's Bookshelf on bravesites.
What is "conscience material"?
 
As I understand it, conscience material would refer to matters that Must remain between either the confessor and penitent, or between the superior and sisters. This sounds like the latter, and using such material as, possibly, case-in-points in the formation. However, in the interest of total disclosure, I haven't a clue what they're actually referring to.
 
Back
Top