Chinese Consulate in Houston was Massive Spy Center

  • Thread starter Thread starter josie_L
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, unfortunately China can not be trusted nor imo, students and the like.

Dissidents have been harassed, targeted in the USA and Canada. The Epoch Times has a lot on all of this.

Anyone can look up “Confucious Institutes”, those have been in colleges and they’ve been closing them down. Funded by China.
 
Last edited:
I’m shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Granted, the US does this, and so does every other major nation. When caught it needs punished.
 
The Chinese have however stolen billions of dollars from the U.S and other nations from industrial spying.

This compounded with everything else is the outside of enough.

Their government should be treated like a pariah.
 
I agree. I’ve said before in other threads, I would like to see China split up into about 6 different countries to weaken them sufficiently.
 
The Chinese have however stolen billions of dollars from the U.S and other nations from industrial spying.

This compounded with everything else is the outside of enough.

Their government should be treated like a pariah.
Right, $ Six Billion a year in Intellectual property.



The list goes on and I know Canada has had plenty of issues with them as well.

I think it is seen, the Free World need to act on China before they are too powerful.

More on India/China tensions:

 
Last edited:
The fact that it took this long for some governments to react including my own (although they have attempted to fight back in some ways) is appalling when given their horrible human rights violations, their bullying tactics in the South Seas and with bordering nations, their hacking and espionage . . .etc.

It was like the pandemic finally opened the eyes of the world to Chinese hostilities.
 
It was well known. But cheap labor and consumer goods trumped what the Chinese were doing. Western comfort is built on slave labor going on today, but we’re too busy quibbling about things from 150 years ago.
 
Last edited:
Agreed. There is more human trafficking/slavery today then when it was legal.
 
Last edited:
How in the heck do they expect Dianne Feinstein to hire Senate Aids if her pipeline is shutdown?
 
I’m trying my very best not to buy Chinese.
I just bought a new face mask the other day. I came home and opened it up and a little paper dropped out - MADE IN CHINA.

Naively, I thought they were made by the fabric store where I bought it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top