Christians arrested in Saudi Arabia

  • Thread starter Thread starter selvaraj
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not surprising. I’m sure it goes on all the time. This is why there are now more Muslims in the world (1.2 billion) than Catholics (1.06 billion) These Islamic countries rule with an iron fist as large as communism’s.
 
I am an American, Catholic working in Saudi Arabia. Yes, the kingdom rules with an iron fist. Christian and Catholic faiths are strong here. As Christians, we have to live like we were in the catacombs. We all worship underground. Living as Catholic in the kingdom does make my faith stronger. You guys should be glad to worship our Lord freely back home. You don’t know what you have until it is gone. Anyway, the US is looking the way while the kingdom oppresses anything not Islamic. For what?! Oil!
 
I am an American, Catholic working in Saudi Arabia.
MugenOne, may God bless you and keep you in his care. May you find courage and strength in Jesus our Savior. I will remember you and others like you in my prayers. :gopray:

:blessyou:
 
LEgeorge,

Thank you! You’re always in my thought and praise.
 
40.png
MugenOne:
I am an American, Catholic working in Saudi Arabia. Yes, the kingdom rules with an iron fist. Christian and Catholic faiths are strong here. As Christians, we have to live like we were in the catacombs. We all worship underground. Living as Catholic in the kingdom does make my faith stronger. You guys should be glad to worship our Lord freely back home. You don’t know what you have until it is gone. Anyway, the US is looking the way while the kingdom oppresses anything not Islamic. For what?! Oil!
Yep! While we get nice photo ops of our useless President holding hands with Princes…for OIL SOLIDARITY NO LESS!, HIS/OUR Christian brothers are mistreated…and he says and does nothing of importance…but hey…we look the other way while China victimizes our Brothers in Christ just so we can keep those MATERIAL GOODS coming in and those Walmart prices LOW LOW LOW!!! Yeah…AMERICA! :dancing:

This Country is OWNED by Foreign powers cause it was bought and sold to Saudi Arabia and China a long time ago.
 
40.png
SaintlySinner:
Yep! While we get nice photo ops of our useless President holding hands with Princes…for OIL SOLIDARITY NO LESS!, HIS/OUR Christian brothers are mistreated…and he says and does nothing of importance…but hey…we look the other way while China victimizes our Brothers in Christ just so we can keep those MATERIAL GOODS coming in and those Walmart prices LOW LOW LOW!!! Yeah…AMERICA! :dancing:

This Country is OWNED by Foreign powers cause it was bought and sold to Saudi Arabia and China a long time ago.
Then why dont you cut out the middle man and go live there with the person who started this thread. For Oil? are you serious. I bet if I go through both of you peoples houses I find stuff from China, you hypocrits.
 
40.png
TheGarg:
Then why dont you cut out the middle man and go live there with the person who started this thread. For Oil? are you serious. I bet if I go through both of you peoples houses I find stuff from China, you hypocrits.
👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top