CINO Conversion Makes the News

  • Thread starter Thread starter swampfox
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
gilliam said:
xenu.net/images/time-cover.png

Click on picture to read the article.

This is absolutely horrible. Where is the moral values crowd on stuff like this? And I mean that honestly. Is it some sort of “professional courtesy?” You don’t say anything about my church and I won’t say anything about yours. It’s not even a church, it’s just a tax scheme.
 
gilliam said:
xenu.net/images/time-cover.png

Click on picture to read the article.

When I said:
Nothing should get in the way of a scientologist and his/her goals. Nothing.
…I meant it.

There should be a movie made about it. It would be a cross between The Firm and Enemy of the State. Maybe it can star Tom Cruise as the cuthroat scientologist and Will Smith as the cult-member trying to leave. I guarantee it would be a blockbuster.

BTW, as a child of former scientologists, I knew David Miscavige personally. We’re the same age. Lived around the corner from each other.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top