Civil Suit Against Former Fox News Anchor Ed Henry Alleges Rape, Sexual Misconduct

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImQuiet
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImQuiet

Guest
A female former producer at Fox News and another woman who appeared frequently as an on-air commentator on the network have filed a civil lawsuit Monday accusing former longtime anchor Ed Henry of rape, sexual misconduct and harassment.

Prominent Fox News commentators Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Howard Kurtz are also named as defendants in the suit and are accused of sexual misconduct. The suit was filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York


Given how popular Fox is on this forum, I was wondering what you all thought of this situation.
 

Perhaps there is more to the story … Or perhaps Ms Areus over played her hand … then again who knows? …

People can say anything … and all it takes to file a lawsuit is the money for the filing … there is no real punishment for the frivolous - not saying this one is … but it could be … and in truth settlements are made not necessarily due to guilt but to the vagaries of juries and the cost of litigation …

Time will tell … or maybe not …
 
Last edited:
While not a huge Fox fan, I’ve always sorta liked Ed Henry. He seemed like a nice guy.

That said, there does seem to be an unfortunate culture at Fox.
 
I kind of quickly looked at’ this story and one of the charges was that they felt sexually assaulted because the man asked them to their house when the wife was out of town.

I don’t know who Ed Henry is but according to our law he is innocent until proven guilty. I don’t know what the proof is and shall wait for that in court.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top