CNN avoids strong jobs report, Ghislaine Maxwell arrest during primetime

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxirad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure everyone did… liberals and conservatives alike. Trump and Clinton and everyone in between were buddy buddy with that man. And I’m sure many, though not all, of them, liberals and conservatives alike, committed diabolical sexual sins at his private parties.
 
Last edited:
I wonder if anyone on the CNN exec board have taken a plane ride with their friend Jeff
The Abc anchor admitted that Buckingham Palace tried to kill the story years ago, I’m sure CNN also has a similar story like that.
 
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

seems someone was photo’d with her more than once…
 
Last edited:
seems someone was photo’d with her more than once…
Haha, and look at Fox News, awkwardly cropping Trump out of the photos:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

I guess they didn’t feel bad enough about getting caught manipulating the photos of the Seattle protests to stop manipulating photos.
 
So let me get this straight - this “news” story about news stories is considered news? Methinks the OP watches too much FOX. You do know they are a competitor to CNN, don’t you? I mean, corporate competitors attack rivals all the time. This is not news. It is a commercial.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top