CNN Calls Cops On James O'Keefe After Posting Video With Head CEO Calling for Trump's Downfall Prior To Elections

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
48.png
gam197:
Did the head of CNN say it or did he not? It is on tape.
That’s not a comment on the issues. Why is your post important? What does this have to do with anything?
CNN CEO heads Jeff Zuckerberg runs a non-bias news channel. or so he says.

Last edited:
The one where Zuckerberg tells his staff to use 9/11 to take down Trump is interesting.

or that Rudy Giuliani is a useful idiot.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Cubans in Florida are attracted to bullies.

Last edited:
I wonder what Zucker actually thinks of regular CNN
viewers. I would be afraid to know his honest opinion.

How insulting!

Everything Project Veritas has presented has been completwly accurate.
Isn’t this the same guy who dressed like a pimp and went to social service offices and tried to make it look like they were helping him set up brothels?

Anonkun:
Everything Project Veritas has presented has been completwly accurate.
Isn’t this the same guy who dressed like a pimp and went to social service offices and tried to make it look like they were helping him set up brothels?
It is the same person but when he did those videos of Acorn, but the person who was involved stepped down so the videos were true.

It is the same person but when he did those videos of Acorn, but the person who was involved stepped down so the videos were true.
Yeah no they weren’t. He had the cops called on him for what he was saying.

48.png
gam197:
Yeah no they weren’t. He had the cops called on him for what he was saying.
This was the ACORN scandal and that group went down.
ACORN, a community-based advocacy organization that was founded in 1970 and that shut down in 2010, faced allegations of vote fraud related to voter registration drives conducted by the organization. ACORN conducted large-scale voter registration drives, and the organization said it helped register more than 1.3 million new voters in 21 states in 2007 and 2008.[1]

Last edited:
I remember it well, my friend. I bought into the claims before actually reading about what happened with the videos. O’Keefe is not a trustworthy source.

I remember it well, my friend. I bought into the claims before actually reading about what happened with the videos. O’Keefe is not a trustworthy source.
These recordings that he did of Jeff Zucker are real audios. How could he make up Zucker’s voice and Jeff Zucker has called the cops because he realized that James O’Keefe recorded him?

He crashed their phones, that is the charge by CNN.
, crashed a morning editorial call with CNN President Jeff Zucker

Last edited:
He crashed their phones, that is the charge by CNN
I think CNN can make a complaint, but it would be up to the legal system to file a charge against them. The actual charge would depend on the states involved. I know GA has laws against recording a conversation to which one was not a party and a separate law on releasing said recordings. Something I became aware of through a previous Project Veritas incident.

48.png
gam197:
He crashed their phones, that is the charge by CNN
I think CNN can make a complaint, but it would be up to the legal system to file a charge against them. The actual charge would depend on the states involved. I know GA has laws against recording a conversation to which one was not a party and a separate law on releasing said recordings. Something I became aware of through a previous Project Veritas incident.
I think there is good reason to believe that James O’Keefe will go to prison but he was willing to risk that to show the public that CNN and its head CEO Jeff Zucker was a Democratic operative and rules that company informing all who worked under him what the rules were.

Jeff Zucker was a Democratic and he used the media and all who worked for CNN to push those views.

Quote…"
Z" OK, I just want to re-emphasize that, you know, I think we cannot normalize what has happened here in the last week with Trump and his behavior," Zucker is heard saying. “And I go back to what [CNN political Director] David, David Chalian said, that this is a president who knows he’s losing, who knows he’s in trouble, is sick, maybe is on the after-effects of steroids or not. I don’t know, but he is acting erratically and desperately, and we need to, we need to not normalize that. … He is all over the place and acting erratically. And I think we need to lean into that.”

Yes James O’Keefe will go to prison and CNN Jeff Zucker will step down and retire a wealthy man and all is good in America again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back