CNN Calls Cops On James O'Keefe After Posting Video With Head CEO Calling for Trump's Downfall Prior To Elections

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is good reason to believe that James O’Keefe will go to prison
Possibly.
CNN and its head CEO Jeff Zucker was a Democratic operative
Not sure what is meant by “Democratic operative.”
this is a president who knows he’s losing
I think Trump does know this.
who knows he’s in trouble
There are certainly troubles awaiting his exit from office. Especially legal ones.
I don’t know,
I is good to be able to say this phrase.
but he is acting erratically and desperately
He is. I thought him stating that he would not allow a defense bill to go though unless it included something to remove Good Samaritan protections from Twitter after #DiaperDon was trending to be an example of this, as were his post election tweets and fraud claims predating the election are examples of this.

I heard O’Keefe in some interview. It sounds like they can’t touch him. He’s not going anywhere.

James O’Keefe with his exposing Planned Parenthood for what they are. Oh, and the criticism we get on him, ACORN too I think, Democratic interests. Wow, just wow.

48.png
gam197:
Was the video an honest video or not?
There are so many videos.
Probably not, if past experience is any guide.
These are honest videos . There is a good chance he will be go to prison. for posting them.

Last edited:
CNN is not in the reporting business…they are in the propaganda business. They push a point of view…they are advocates for the democratic party…so O’Keefe’s video really don’t expose anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back