meltzerboy
New member
More like journalism minors.CNN is starting to feel like a network anchored by journalism majors who were within two points of failing out every term but still graduated.
More like journalism minors.CNN is starting to feel like a network anchored by journalism majors who were within two points of failing out every term but still graduated.
CNN is starting to feel like a network anchored by journalism majors who were within two points of failing out every term but still graduated.
Who majored in “creative writing” or “theater”?More like journalism minors.
I never heard of her before, so I looked her up. If I watched I would be placing myself in the near occasion of the sin of adultery.She IS easy on the eyes, isn’t she? Not hot enough to get me to watch, though.![]()
I also rely on BBC News and the Wall Street Journal. Aljazeera America is actually pretty good too.I really enjoy reading the Wall Street Journal. It covers everything from A to Z and I feel it is fairly balanced.
That’s not going to happen anytime soon. Fox is the highest rates news channel in the country. I wonder why that is?Hopefully what ever they are dying from will spread the same terminal events to FOX!
because political liberals can watch CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, read the Washington Post, New York Times, etc.That’s not going to happen anytime soon. Fox is the highest rates news channel in the country. I wonder why that is?
It’s funny, just last night I asked my husband why female newscasters need to be so attractive (with the help of sleeveless tops and plastic surgery) and the men can look like heck.I never heard of her before, so I looked her up. If I watched I would be placing myself in the near occasion of the sin of adultery.
In more ways than one.Indeed. Shirtless bodybuilders wearing white bow-tie collars with a banner in the background that reads “I love to vacuum” would be quite a problem. Maybe the news corporations haven’t quite caught on yet.
Very funny! However, you must add “I love to COOK and vacuum.”Indeed. Shirtless bodybuilders wearing white bow-tie collars with a banner in the background that reads “I love to vacuum” would be quite a problem. Maybe the news corporations haven’t quite caught on yet.
I do love to cook. Vacuuming – not so much. But then, I’m a long way from being a body-builderVery funny! However, you must add “I love to COOK and vacuum.”![]()
Cooking and vacuuming are far more important than body building any day of the week!I do love to cook. Vacuuming – not so much. But then, I’m a long way from being a body-builder
Back on the subject of Robin Meade, she is married, dresses smartly but modestly, projects a wholesome image, loves NASCAR, and supports the military and veterans. She’s not just another pretty face.
Because people are stupid?..but seriously, don’t get me wrong, my point is that neither CNN nor Fox are particularly “newsy”…it’s a couple hours of real news at best followed by reruns of talking democratic and republican operatives (hannity, cooper, orielly, blitzer) every four hours…anyone concluding that either network is a News outlet is a fool!That’s not going to happen anytime soon. Fox is the highest rates news channel in the country. I wonder why that is?
There are young people who think Jon Stewart is a news outlet. We’ve come a long way…Because people are stupid?..but seriously, don’t get me wrong, my point is that neither CNN nor Fox are particularly “newsy”…it’s a couple hours of real news at best followed by reruns of talking democratic and republican operatives (hannity, cooper, oriel lay, blitzed) every four hours…anyone concluding that either network is a News outlet is a fool!
Sadly this is true. I can’t put too much blame on young people though. They probably are just as informed as if they watched Fox, MSNBC or CNN but at least Stewart reminds viewers how hypocrisy, sensationalism and opinion rule the big “news” networks. I actually think CNN’s failure is they aren’t as good at blaming and scapegoating as Fox and MSNBC.There are young people who think Jon Stewart is a news outlet. We’ve come a long way…