C
COPLAND_3
Guest
I have just finished the book of Jude for my Study Bible. Here is the link ocsb.wetpaint.com/page/Jude
This looks very interesting but it is hard to read. Is there something I can click to disable the blue highlights and underlining?I have just finished the book of Jude for my Study Bible. Here is the link ocsb.wetpaint.com/page/Jude
If you are referring to the Bible text itself, those are the words that are linked to a concordance, which sorry to say I don’t have a feature to disable that. Below the Biblical text are the footnotes which are not linked to anything, with the exception of a word or so that I have linked.This looks very interesting but it is hard to read. Is there something I can click to disable the blue highlights and underlining?
Yes I am referring to the Bible text. The many links make the verses hard to read.If you are referring to the Bible text itself, those are the words that are linked to a concordance, which sorry to say I don’t have a feature to disable that. Below the Biblical text are the footnotes which are not linked to anything, with the exception of a word or so that I have linked.
I am still developing a standard format to go by, and would like to make it better, if anyone has suggestions I am open for them.
I will look into that. If I can’t I could rearrange the text and put the concordance at the bottom of the page underneath the footnotes. Like I said, the project is a work in progress and continues to develop as I find new ideas to try.Yes I am referring to the Bible text. The many links make the verses hard to read.
As for the notes I really like them.
For example the link below to the Code of Canon Law. It gives you the ability to hide the links to the concordance. I’m not technical but I was wondering if you could have that option built into yours.
intratext.com/IXT/ENG0017/_P2.HTM
I think you do a great job. I like all your commentaries and other things you do.I will look into that. If I can’t I could rearrange the text and put the concordance at the bottom of the page underneath the footnotes. Like I said, the project is a work in progress and continues to develop as I find new ideas to try.
Wow, thank you! Much appreciated!I think you do a great job. I like all your commentaries and other things you do.
